[Canon/Request] Make or Break

(Hey! I need to explain some things here quickly.

1. I've said this before but I'll say it again just in case - requests are STILL CLOSED. The only reason I'm doing this one is because it was requested BEFORE I closed them, so it was pending for a while.

2. This chapter is not completely centered around this request. Rather, when this request was, well, requested, I decided to integrate it into this chapter because I thought that's where it fit best. So the chapter is canon, and the request also happens to be canon because it's part of the chapter.

3. I can't say what the actual request is up here, as it would be a spoiler, so I'll put what the request is at the end. Although, I will say that it was requested by AmongUs321, who I'll mention in the comments.

Ok, I've rambled on for long enough. Enjoy!)

June 24th, 2020

Yellow Face hopped over to where Bell was floating. "WHATCHA DOING?" he asked amiably.

"I'm watching X," Bell replied. Yellow Face followed her gaze and saw X some distance away, not moving. "He's just... standing there."

"SO... NORMAL BEHAVIOR, THEN."

"Yyyyyup."

They watched for another moment. X continued to stay frozen as various other contestants killed around in the background. "DO YOU THINK FRIES' AND ERASER'S THEORY IS CORRECT?" Yellow Face asked.

"I sure hope so. I'm really curious on who's going to rejoin!"

"ME, TOO!"

X suddenly twitched and they both moved backwards an inch. The variable blinked, blinked again, then cried, "Incoming!!"

His sudden shout caught the attention of many others. He pointed to the sky, and Bell and Yellow Face glanced up to see something twinkling in the sky.

"What...?" Bell faltered as the object grew closer, revealing it to be a big ball of fire hurtling towards Earth.

--------------------

"Excuse me?"

Knife glanced up to see a slice of chocolate cake looking at him as he sat. "May I ask you a question?" the cake - the name of which Knife assumed was Cake - asked.

"Uh, sure."

"Can you tell me how Clock's doing?"

"...pardon?"

Cake squinted at him. "You are from the IIverse, right? Where Clock is. I want to know how he's doing."

Knife gave him a strange look. "Why don't you just go through the portal and talk to him yourself?"

"Well, if I'm being honest..." Cake looked towards the portal; a rip in space, before leaning in close to Knife. "That thing... it scares me."

"Ah." The utensil nodded and looked to the portal as well. "I'd assure you it's safe, but I'm not completely sure I trust Test Tube. Anyway, if it's Clock you're looking for, ask Leafy about him. Or Suitcase."

"I don't see them around often."

"Yeah, that's because they spend so much time over there." Knife jerked a thumb over his 'shoulder,' pointing to the vortex.

"Oh." Cake sounded disappointed. "Well, thanks anyway... Knife?"

Knife nodded. "Yup. Nice to meet you, Cake. Oh, actually, before you go, I have a question to ask you."