~ Note/general update ~

[4/22/21]

Hellooooooo! It's been a bit, so this chapter is sort of a quick update on stuff.

I've mentioned in several announcements I've made previously that I was working on two huge school projects, which were taking up a lot of my time. Well, I'm glad those projects are finally done!

Unfortunately, starting from now, I will be (possibly temporarily) closing requests for this book. I actually haven't gotten any new requests in a while, but I've somehow managed to overextend myself with Wattpad stories again, so I wanted to just close them for now just in case. And even with those two large school projects done, I still have the rest of normal school (but that'll probably be a lot easier).

[Note: as of 6/7/21, requests are PERMANENTLY closed.]

That does NOT mean I'm stopping this book, however! There are still 4 older requests that I haven't done yet, so I will be doing those, and I'm going to keep writing the canon chapters as well.

On a happier note, I'm very happy to say that the murder mystery should actually be out pretty soon! If I'm being honest, part of the reason I haven't worked too much on this book in the past 2 weeks is because I've been pretty invested in the murder mystery instead. But now that about 3/4ths of it is written - and I'm very sure the early chapters are as good as they're going to get - I can start releasing them weekly soonish, which will give me a lot of time to put writing the last few chapters on pause and work more on other stuff.

And what about my other two books, Powerless and the Crossing Over sequel? Well, I'm slowly resuming brainstorming for the COS, which involves mainly just writing down ideas in a document when I think of them. (That document is SO unorganized and has SO much information on it... not exactly looking forward to sorting it.) But that's more of a very gradual thing, whereas I hope to mostly use the time given to me by the MM to start Powerless up again. I can't promise any exact dates, or even estimated ones, so we'll all just have to wait!

I hate trying to end these things. Uh, stay safe and have a nice day :)