~16

3RD PERSON POV

It was the following day bts and blackpink decided to go skiing. They were all getting their things and getting dress.

"Don't forget your gloves! Or else we'll have to get ice chocolate to warm your hands." Jisoo yells.

"Yea Unnie!" The girls yell.

"I'm so excited to go ice skiing!" Lisa squeals.

"You're so cute my Lali." Jungkook smiles.

He pinches her cheeks.

"Yah that hurts!" Lisa pouts.

Rosè and Jimin were in their rooms getting ready. It was still kind of awkward since they were sharing a room. Rosè felt embarrassed but Jimin tries to assure her that it's ok.

Rosè was on her phone trying to get a signal. But unfortunately they were up a mountain.

"Is there not a single bar at least up here? I want to FaceTime my Hank." Rosè pouts sadly.

"It's ok Chae. You can always look at my handsome face." Jimin says.

Rosè glances at him and blushes. Jimin just chuckles.

"I still miss my Hank." Rosè mutters.

Jimin grabs her wrist which makes her widen her eyes. Jimin looks deep into Rosè eyes. He leans closer. Rosè was frozen.

"You're so cute." Jimin smiles then leaves the room.

Rosè widen her mouth.

"Who does he think he is? He can't do that!" Rosè pouts.

Meanwhile Lisa and Jungkook. They were both ready sitting on the couch. Lisa was eating some jellies.

"Can you guys hurry!" Lisa yells.

She puts some jellies in Jungkooks mouth.

"Chill! Namjoons looking for his socks." Jhope says.

"That guy never stops losing things." Jungkook says.

"Probably lose himself soon after." Suga says.

Everyone laughs.

Everyone was finally ready and head to the skiing sight. It was heavy snow and was deep on the ground.

"Hello everyone! I will be your guide to the skiing!" A man says.

They all bow and greet him.

"Wow that mountain is a lot higher than I thought." Jennie says nervous.

"Don't worry Princess I'm here." V assured her.

The guide helped them learn the basics of skiing.

"Ok let's get skiing!" Jhope cheers.

Everyone was trying to ski.

"Wa Unnie!" Rosè squeals as she tries balancing herself. Luckily Jisoo caught her.

"This is so fun!" Lisa cheers.

"It's so cold!" Jennie screams.

They enjoyed their time. It was fun and well cold.

The blackpink girls decided to sit and have some hot chocolate. They watched the boys have fun.

Jungkook decided to push Jin making Jin fall.

"Yah! You brat!" Jin yells.

"Jeez old man." Jungkook.

"What'd you call me???! Yah get over here!" Jin says getting up and chasing Jungkook.