~21

3RD PERSON POV

The blackpink girls finish up packing their stuff.

"I'm going to go see Jungkook. It'll be the last time I'll see him anyways." Lisa says.

"Same with me and Chae." Jisoo says.

The three look at Jennie who was sitting on the couch looking out the window.

"Are you not going to see him for the last time?" Jisoo ask Jennie.

"I'll see." Jennie replies.

The girls nod and leave Jennie alone. They all decided to not tell any of the bts boys that they will no longer be seeing them. They didn't want to risk them knowing. It was going to be hard knowing the boys will probably never forgive them for leaving them. But this was the only way.

This was the only way Jennie could protect Taehyung.

Jennie was still looking out the window. She rubs her stomach and smiles.

"I love you very much." She tells her baby.

Jennie wasn't sure whether she wanted to see Taehyung. Maybe it was easier that she just stopped showing herself to him.

Her phone suddenly rings. She picks it up.

"Hello?" She ask.

"Jennie." The voice says. The voice sounded familiar.

"Suho oppa?" Jennie ask surprised.

"Yes it's me." Suho replies through the phone.

"Is there something wrong?" Jennie ask.

"It's Kai. He hasn't left his room for months. He's been getting drunk and drinking nonstop. I know this is too much to ask but we have no other choice. But can you please talk to him?" Suho ask.

Jennie could sense desperation through Suhos voice. Even though what Kai did was disgusting there's no doubt Jennie wasn't worried.

"Ok I'll be there soon." Jennie says.

Jennie takes a deep breathe. She gets her bag and heads out the dorm.

———————————————
JISOOS POV

"Hey Jisoo look!" Jin shouts pointing at the birds.

Me and Jin were at the park biking. It was a nice sunny day. I'm always happy and having a good time. It's just sad this will be the last time I can experience this.

"You ok Jisoo?" Jin ask concerned.

I nod.

"I'm just thinking." I say.

"Thinking about me?" Jin smirks.

I smack him.

"Race you to the ice cream shop?" I ask him getting on my bike.

"You're on!" Jin shouts.

I peddle really fast while Jin chases me.

I was happy.

I'm sorry for what I'm about to do Jin.

————————————-
ROSÈS POV

I was at a cafe with Jimin.

The waitress comes over to our table. I could already tell she was checking out Jimin. It's fine.. He'll be available soon anyways.