~9

TAEHYUNGS POV

I just dropped off Jennie and head back to my car.

I was driving to my door until I found myself going to a different direction.

It was the park I always went to when I needed to clear my mind. This is where I met the park girl.

I sit down on the bench. I wonder what she's doing right now.

Ever since I met Jennie at that restaurant. The girl has been making me feel things. It's a familiar feeling. I always want to be with her and if ever she's sad it would make me feel so hurt seeing her like that. It's weird since I've only known her for a few weeks. But we've gotten so close within those few weeks.

What is she to me?

I lean back on the bench and sigh.

"I like Jennie...." I mutter to myself.

————————————-
JENNIES POV

I open my eyes. I look around.

I don't remember sleeping on my bed last night. I yawn and stretch.

I come out my room and are met with my members in the kitchen.

"Well look who decided to wake up." Chaeyoung smirks.

I give them a confused look.

"So Taehyung oppa dropped you off last night if you were wondering." Lisa says.

I widen my eyes. Right I almost forgot I was with him last night.

"Unnie be honest....there's something going on with you two." Chaeyoung says.

My members look at me.

Jeez these girls.

"We're just friends ok? Can't a girl and guy be friends?" I say looking at them.

"Yeah to you....I don't know if Taehyung thinks you and him are just 'friends' " Jisoo unnie says quoting.

Me and Taehyung are just friends. We hang out and talk a lot because we're friends.

"You three I swear! For the last time me and him are just friends. Plus I like someone else." I say.

I avoid their gaze.

"What????" They all gasp.

"Who??"

"Unnie you better spill!"

My members argue.

I chuckle.

I explain to them to the guy I met at the park a few times and how he found my necklace. Also how he helped me when I was having anxiety with our come back.

"Aww Unnie he's so sweet to comfort you like that." Lisa pouts.

"Also how he found your necklace. It's destiny for sure!" Chaeyoung says.