~31

3RD PERSON

It's been a few days since the blackpink girls encountered the bts boys. The girls were trying to avoid them but the boys keep trying to talk to them. Which confused the girls. They didn't expect them to still love them even after leaving them.

Jennie was in the car. She just came back from shooting something for a brand she endorses for.

"Hm oppa can we stop by at the mall? I want to buy some food." Jennie tells the manager.

The manager nods and drives to the mall. Jake was with Kai and his niece and nephew. They were having a lot of fun. Jake got along with Kais niece and nephew really well.

Jennie finished buying some food from the food court but noticed a toy store.

"Hmm should I buy something for Jake?" Jennie ask herself. She eventually went inside to look around for some toys for Jake.

Jennie goes through some aisles of toys.

"Ou this dinosaur bag looks cute. Jake can use it for school." Jennie smiles.

Someone accidentally bumps her.

"I'm sorry." The guy says.

It was V.

Jennie widen her eyes.

The two look at each other.

"What are you doing here?" Jennie ask.

"It's a store. Aren't people usually here. Plus I need to buy something for my brother." V replies.

Jennie nods.

"Ok I'll leave you to it." Jennie says leaving.

"Jennie wait!" V calls.

"Hm?" Jennie ask turning around.

"I was wondering if we can have coffee?" V ask.

"Taehyung I don't kn-"

"Please. I won't bother you ever again. Just one coffee." V begs.

Jennie sighs.

"Fine. Only one." Jennie says.

V smiles.

—————————————-
TAEHYUNGS POV

I was having coffee with Jennie. I ran into her at the store. I'm going to be honest I actually saw her at the store but I pretended it was by accident. I've been trying to talk to her but she keeps avoiding me.

It's very hard chasing women.

But I'm a bit curious to why she bought so much toys. Is it for her cousins?

"So how are you?" I ask.

"I'm ok. What about you?" She ask.