~27

JENNIES POV

"He does have Taehyungs smile." Namjoon oppa chuckles.

I ran into Namjoon oppa at the mall. I wasn't expecting him. I really missed him and the boys. Of course Taehyung. But I was worried since we are trying to make sure we don't have any form of contact with them.

"How is he....you know Taehyung?" I ask.

My heart was aching. I hope Taehyung has been good. I know i hurt him really bad and he'll never forgive me for it. I just hope he's doing well even without me.

Namjoon oppa sighs and looks at me.

"He still goes to the park...." He starts.

"The park?" I asked.

"He goes to the park where you first met every night. He goes there hoping you'll be there. He's been doing that for the last 5 years."

The words Namjoon was saying made me cry. I couldn't hold it in. How could he still look for me even after what I've done to him?

Namjoon oppa gives me a tissue.

"He probably hates me so much." I say.

"As much as Taehyung shows that he hates you but deep down he still loves you. They all still do." Namjoon oppa says.

" I miss him." I mutter.

"Why did you not tell Taehyung about Jake?" Namjoon oppa ask.

I look at Jake.

"Taehyung and you guys are very popular artist. If the news of him being a father occurs his career would be over and I can't do that to him." I explain.

"I see." He replies.

"Oppa do me a favor." I start.

"Of course." He replies.

"Please don't tell them that we're back and especially nothing about Jake. I'm still looking for the time to tell Taehyung about Jake." I say.

"Don't worry. My lips are sealed. But please be careful." Oppa says.

I nod and smile at him.

Me and Jake bid goodbye to Namjoon oppa.

Lisa texted me saying she had to go home since Dalgom and Louis were fighting apparently. They're so cute.

"Let's head home. Aunties are waiting for us." I tell Jake.

Jake nods and hugs his stuff dinosaur prince.

We arrive home. Jake fell asleep on the way so I put him on his bed.

"How was the mall?" Jisoo unnie ask.

"It was good. I actually ran into someone familiar." I start.

My members look at me.

"Who?" Chaeyoung ask.

"Namjoon oppa." I say.

The widen their eyes.

"He saw you???" Lisa ask.

I nod.

"He also saw Jake I'm guessing." Jisoo unnie says.

"Yeah. But he said he won't tell anyone about us being back and Jake." I explains

They nod.

"Aw I wish I saw Namjoon oppa." Chae frowns.

"Yeah. I miss all of them." Lisa adds.