~28

3RD PERSON POV

Jennie was cooking while Jisoo was organizing some things. Lisa and Rosè were in the living room with Jake watching TV.

"Hey Unnie can you set the table?" Jennie ask Jisoo.

Jisoo nods and starts setting the table. The music plays in the background of the tv.

But the girls hear familiar voices singing.

BTS.

"Like an echo in the forest~" Jake sings.

The girls widen their eyes. How does Jake know the lyrics? Jennie looks at Jake.

"Jake how do you know the song?" Lisa ask.

"It's BTS. I hear their songs on the radio everytime I'm in the car with auntie Chaeyoung." Jake smiles.

The girls look at Rosè. She just smiles awkwardly.

"Wow they're so cool! Especially V! He's so handsome just like me! Right mommy?" Jake ask.

Jennie widen her eyes. Jake knows who Taehyung is?

"Uh right...very handsome." Jennie smiles.

It goes silent.

"Guys we should eat dinner." Jisoo calls.

They all start eating dinner.

"We're performing for MMA tomorrow right?" Lisa ask.

"Yeah. And Jakes coming." Jennie says.

"Really? I can't wait to see mommy perform!" Jake smiles.

Jennie smiles and pinches his cute cheeks.

The girls have been preparing their new song and album. They were very excited to show everyone their new song at the MMAs. But also scared because it's the first time they'll be seeing the bts boys. But they had to pretend as if they didn't know them at all. Orders from their company.

—————————————

It was the day of the MMA. All artist we're getting ready to enter the award show. Blackpink were getting their makeup and hair done.

"Unnie I'm nervous." Jennie says.

"Me too. But don't worry we'll do great." Jisoo smiles.

"Jake I'll meet you at the dressing room later ok?" Jennie tells Jake.

"Ok mommy!" Jake smiles as he follows one of the managers.

"Ok girls it's time to enter the red carpet." Their manager says.

They nod. They get out the car. They could hear scream of their fans. They were so happy to see them after so long. The girls smile at their fans and wave.

They make their way to the red carpet and post for some pictures. The girls smile.

Next was bts. They go out the car and are met with their fans who were screaming. They wave and smile at them.