~36

3RD PERSON POV

It's been exactly one year now. Bighit decided to buy YG giving both bts and blackpink freedom to live their lives happily together. It was announced that bts members were dating the blackpink girls. They got many support from their fans but there's alway negative down sides.

Jennie and V were still happily dating and have their son Jake. They always spend time together. The two have been through so many things as there were always things separating them. But in the end it was worth it.

As of for Lisa and Jungkook. The two decided to live together in one apartment. They live happily together with Lisa's 4 cats and Jungkooks dog Kookie. They're definitely a perfect happy family.

Jin and Jisoo were still together and being happy together. They're very laid back with their relationship. They take cooking classes every Wednesday together for some reason but it's their bonding.

And for Jimin and Rosè. They were also happily dating. Rosè was still addicted to cake which Jimin loves about her so much.

Jennie just came back from having a lot of schedules and photo shoots. She was very famous and everyone loves her.

"I'm home!" Jennie yells coming the dorm.

"Unnie!" Rosè yells.

Jennie looks at her.

"Jakes missing!" Rosè yells.

"What???! Again! Why is my son always lost?!" Jennie sighs.

"I last saw him at the park." Rosè says.

Jennie goes out running looking for Jake.

"I swear how does he still end up getting lost." Jennie sighs to herself.

"Jake!" Jennie yells for Jake.

Jennie walks to the park and finds someone.

"Huh? Namjoon oppa?" Jennie ask.

RM was standing their with a rose. He gives it to Jennie.

"Oppa did you see Jake? He's missing." Jennie says.

"Just keep walking." RM says.

Jennie was confused. She continued walking and saw her Jisoo unnie.

Jisoo gives her the second rose.

"Unnie what's this? Are you confessing your love for me?" Jennie jokes.

"Yah she's mine!" She hears.

It was Jin. Jennie laughs.

"Just keep walking straight Jennie." Jin says.

Jennie walks down the side walk and finds Jungkook with Lisa. Jungkook was holding Kookie.

"Here you go Noona." Jungkook smiles.

"You know the way Unnie. You should see Yoongi oppa th—is he sleeping?!?" Lisa says looking at Suga who was sleeping on the side walk.

"Yah Hyung! Wake up!" Jungkook calls Suga.

Jennie laughs and walks over to Suga.

"Here here." Suga says.

"Thanks oppa." Jennie says cutely.

Suga turns away because of her cuteness.

"Ok ok just go straight." Suga says.

Jennie walks and finds Rosè.

"Yah Chae! I'm starting to think my son isn't even missing!" Jennie yells.