~33

JENNIES POV

It was the next day. I did some photo shoots for some brands I usually endorse. Jake was at kindergarten while my other members were at their own schedules as well.

"Jennie you're done for today. Is there any where else you want to go?" The driver ask.

"No just take me back to the dorm please." I say.

He nods and starts driving back to the dorm.

I stare out the window. I couldn't stop thinking about Tae. The look on his face when he found out Jakes my son. He's definitely wondering who's the father. I still don't know how I'll explain everything to him. Let alone about our company. They won't be happy once they find out that Tae knows about Jake. I'm scared.

I'm scared maybe Tae will reject Jake. I don't know what I would do if that happens. I love Taehyung so much. That's why I sacrificed everything for him. There's not a day I think about him. When I decided to raise Jake by myself with my members I thought maybe Tae didn't need to know about Jake. We were fine. Just the 5 of us.

Until Jake wished to meet his dad. That's when everything changed. I couldn't lie to Jake about his dad. And Taehyung deserves to know about his son.

I just hope he doesn't hate me.

"Jennie we're here." The driver says.

"Oh. Thank you. Drive safe." I say getting down the car.

I go in the dorm. I see my members are home.

"Unnie you're home." Lisa greets.

"Yeah. You guys are home early." I say.

"Yeah. The shoot ended early. By the way I'll be picking up Jake from kindergarten later on." Jisoo unnie says.

"Ok thank you Unnie. I'm going to go in my room. I'm going to lay down." I say.

My members nod and I start heading to my room. I lay down and stare at the ceiling.

I take a deep sigh. Life is so hard. I turn my head and look at my wall. I noticed a picture. I realized it was the photo Tae took of me when we first went to get coffee. It was me on the bridge. I remember him giving me a copy of the photo when I went at their dorm.

I hear a knock.

"Unnie?" Lisa pops her head out.

"Hm?" I ask.

"Taehyung Oppas looking for you." Lisa says.

I widen my eyes.

"Ok I'll be out." I say. Lisa gives me a sad smile.

Come on Jennie. You have to face him.

I go out my room and head to the front door where Tae was waiting.

There he stood. He had a black jacket on. His hair was a bit messy but he still looked hot.

"Tae?" I ask.

He looks up at me and gazes at my eyes. My heart was beating so fast.

"I believe you have some explaining to do Jennie." Taehyung says with his deep voice.

I nod. I get my coat.

Taehyung opens the car door for me and I go in. The car ride was silent.

We reached the park. Me and him walked in pure silence. This is really starting to kill me. I'm going to go crazy soon. We reached the bench and we both sit down.