~15

3RD PERSON POV

Things were finally going good now. Kai stopped bothering Jennie and the bts and blackpink members were all good now. They all started spending more time together.

It was almost the weekend and they all decided to plan a trip to the cabin in the woods. They thought everyone needed a break from things and because of their busy schedules. And plus Christmas was coming soon. So they all decided to spend the Christmas together.

"Ok what else do I need?" Jennie ask herself.

She was packing her stuff for the trip.

"Unnie we're only staying there for the weekend not one month." Lisa yells Jennie.

"Hey gotta be prepared." Jennie says continuing packing.

"Don't forget to pack your sexy outfit for Tae oppa." Rosè teases.

Jennie turns red and glares at her. They sure do love teasing their Unnie.

The girls finish packing and wait for the guys to pick them up.

The bts members arrive.

"Who's ready for a trip!" Jin Hyung says. He pulls the van up the front door.

The guys help the girls with their bags.

"Jisoo unnie you should sit in the front with Jin Oppa." Rosè says.

Jisoo turns red and nods her head. She sits next to Jin and he smiles at her and she does the same. They were all in the van then started heading to the woods.

"I got some snacks for the trip." Jungkook says.

"Of course only Jungkook would think about the snacks." Jhope laughs.

Rosè munchies on the choco pie. She noticed Jimin staring at her. She goes embarrassed.

"What?" She ask with her mouth full of choco pie.

"Nothing." Jimin smiles at Rosè.

Meanwhile Jennie and V. Jennie was putting her head on Vs shoulder.

Everyone just continued doing their thing since it was a 3 hour drive anyways. The bts boys were all sleeping aside from Jin who was driving and the blackpink girls. The girls got bored so ended up sending each other things in their gc.

pink punk 🖤💗:

Lisa: guys I'm bored!

Rosè: me too!

Jennie: Taes just sleeping next to me

Jennie: such a sleepy head

Jisoo: isn't Yoongi oppa the sleepy head?

Lisa: by the way Unnie how's the front seat with Jin Oppa? 😏

Jisoo: staph Lisa!

Jisoo: and it's fun! He keeps making jokes! 😂

Lisa: and jungkook is so cute when he's sleeping! Such a peaceful bunny

Rosè: my lonely ass can't relate #singlelyfe

Jennie: Yah what about Jimin?