~13

TAEHYUNGS POV

I keep checking my phone. I'm starting to get really worried. Jennie hasn't replied to my texts or answered my calls.

It's been a week.

I dial her number again.

"Hey it's Jennie Kim, if you would like to leave a message just say it right after the beep!"

It goes straight to voice mail as expected. She's probably busy but she usually lets me know but I haven't heard anything from her at all.. is she ok?

"Tae you ok?" Namjoon Hyung ask.

"Yeah it's just Jennie hasn't been replying to me for the past week." I say.

"Even Lisa. She hasn't answered my calls or texts." Jungkook adds.

"Same with Chae. We were supposed to get lunch the other day but she won't answer her phone." Jimin says looking down.

We all look at Jin Hyung.

"Same with Jisoo." He sighs.

"Are they ignoring us?" I ask.

"I don't know. Maybe they're just busy." Yoongi Hyung says.

"Or....maybe their company found out about them dating.." Jungkook says.

We all grow worried.

"Let's not jump to conclusions. I'm sure everything's fine so guys calm down." Namjoon Hyung tells us.

I was going to plan on giving her the ring I got her. I'm very in love with Jennie. It's to a point I see myself having a future with her. I know you may think it's to fast but if there's one thing I'm sure about my life....it's Jennie. I'll make sure I don't hurt her and protect her with everything I have. I can't ever bare seeing her hurt.

——————————————-
JENNIES POV

We were at our schedule again. It's been a week since we've stopped talking to BTS members. I miss Taehyung so much. Even my members miss the boys. They've been putting a fake smile all week and I sometimes see Lisa crying because how much she misses Jungkook. I'm worried about Taehyung.

I was in the hallways waiting for my members to finish doing hair and makeup since I already finished mine.

"Jennie I'll be right back I just need to talk to the director." My manager says.

I nod.

But I feel someone grab me and put their hand over my mouth. I try screaming but they stopped me.

They drag me to a dark room.

They reveal themselves.

"Kai??!!" I yell.

This guy!

"We meet again...." He smirks.

"You're crazy at this point!" I hiss.

"Yes I'm crazy....crazy over you. Please Jennie just give me a chance!" Kai begs.

"No! For the last time no! I love Taehyung not you!" I yell at him.

I see his eyes fill with anger.

He smashes his lips onto mine. But I don't kiss back. I try pulling him away.

"Get off me!!!" I yell as tears fall.

I feel him rip my clothes off.

"Kai stop!!! Please don't do this!" I cry as Kai kisses me roughly. He starts planting kisses down my neck.