~29

JENNIES POV

My heart was beating so fast. Jake was missing.

"Jennie!" Irene Unnie yells. She comes in with Jake.

"Jake!" I run to him. I hug him.

"Jake don't scare me like that!" I tell him.

"I'm sorry mommy. I got bored and decided to walk around." Jake explains.

Jennie nods.

"Irene Unnie thank you so much." Jennie hugs Irene.

"It's no problem!" She replies.

I smile.

"Well I should get going." Irene smiles and leaves.

I lead Jake to the dressing room. They were glad Jake was safe.

"Auntie Chae I got you cake!" Jake hands her a piece of cake.

"Wow thank you!" Chaeyoung hugs Jake.

I smile. I hear music play on the tv in our dressing room.

It's bts turn to perform. Their song was really nice. Taehyung caught my eye. His voice is so angelic and he looks so handsome. Oh how much I miss him. It's just sad since he probably hates me so much. I can't blame him. But how will he react when he finds out about Jake? I'm really scared he might reject Jake. It would break my heart so much.

"Mommy this cake taste good." Jake says cake all over him.

"Yeah it does!" Chaeyoung says with frosting all over her mouth.

I chuckle.

"Jake do you want to order fried chicken later?" I ask him.

He nods smiling.

"You did really good today girls. You have some other schedules for your comeback so be prepared for that." Our manager says.

We all nod.

We were in the car ready to go home. Today was tiring. But I got to see him. He looked like he didn't want to see me though which I understand. Just knowing that he's probably fine without me. I know he deserves to know about Jake. I can't keep Jake from him and I promised Jake that he will meet his dad soon.

I noticed the bridge. The bridge where he took a picture of me. The late night walks we had were always the best thing ever.

I look down on my lap was Jake sleeping. He was probably tired from running around at the backstage. Poor manager was so tired. He gets very hyper at times.

I caress Jakes hair.

—————————————-

After putting Jake to sleep on his bed I go in my room. Get changed.

I hear my phone ring.

Unknown number.

"Hello?" I pick up.

"Jennie...." I hear

"Uh who's this and how did you get my number?" I sternly ask.

"It's Kai."

I widen my eyes.

"Kai?" I ask.

"Yes. I heard you're back here in Korea. And I got your number from Irene." He says.

"Oh I see. Is there anything you need?" I ask.