~25

JENNIES POV

It was Jakes birthday today. I was cooking some fried chicken since it's one of his favorite. Lisa is also helping me cook. Chae was picking up Jake from day care in the mean time.

"Do you know when Jisoo unnie will be home?" I ask Lisa.

"She's on her way home with the cake." Lisa says. I nod.

Every year we celebrate Jakes birthday here with my members. He can't have his friends over since it's too risky.

"I'm home!" We hear.

"Where's the cake?!" Lisa shouts.

"Wow you only care about the cake not me." Unnie pouts.

We laugh.

"And I got the cake right here!" Jisoo unnie shows us the box.

I smile.

"Ok let's finish up decorating. Chae and Jake will be home soon!" I yell.

We start decorating. I put up some streamers and organize the balloons. Also the party hats.

"Im still in shocked on how much Jake has grown. It was like yesterday he was just in your tummy." Jisoo unnie giggles.

"Time really does fly. I just hope that I was a good mother to Jake. I know I have some faults." I frown.

"Unnie you're the best mother ever! You raised Jake well. That cute dinosaur loving boy was raised well because of his amazing mother." Lisa tells me.

It warms my heart.

"I couldn't do it without you all." I smile.

We hear the car park. They must be here!

"Quick light up the candle!" Jisoo unnie tells me.

I quickly grab the cake and light up the candle. Lisa turns off the light and we stand waiting for Jake and Chae to come in.

The door opens.

"Auntie why is it dark?" I hear Jake.

We turn on the light.

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy Birthday! Happy birthday! Happy birthday to you!" We sing as I put the cake in front of Jake.

His face lit up.

"Happy birthday Jake!" I smile.

"Woah a dinosaur cake!" Jake yells.

"Make a wish!" I say.

We should make him say his wish out loud so well I grant it. Wink wink.

"Maybe you should say your wish out loud." Lisa says.

"But mommy said if I say it out loud it won't come true." Jake frowns.

"It's ok Baby. You can say it." I assured him.

He nods.

He closed his eyes and put his hands together in front of the candle.

"I wish I will be able to meet my daddy one day....."

My heart dropped at the words Jake just said. His dad...

My members widen their eyes and look at me worried.

Jake was still closing his eyes.

"....I always see the kids at the park with their mom and dad. I love mommy but I also want to see daddy." Jake finishes.