~23

TAEHYUNG POV

Me and my members drive to the blackpink dorm. Somethings wrong. We arrive at the dorm.

I knock on the door. No answer. I knock again.

"Are they not home?" Jimin ask.

"Oh you must be bts!" We hear a voice.

We turn around.

"Uh who are you?" Yoongi Hyung ask.

The person looks at us.

"I'm the acting CEO of Yg." I guess Ygs CEO says.

We nod.

"Do you know where the blackpink girls are?" I ask.

"Oh about that. I suggest you just forget those girls ever existed." The CEO smiles.

I glare at the CEO.

"And why would we do that?" Jungkook ask clenching his jaw.

The CEO looks at us. What's this persons deal? Can't they just tells us where they are?

"Look boys. They're gone. And the girls told me themselves that they don't care about you boys and have forgotten about you. So do the same and just forget about them." The CEO says.

My heart clenches. No way did Jennie say that or the girls. Something feels wrong here.

"Any who I have a meeting. So save yourselves the heart break and just forget those stupid girls." The CEO finishes leaving.

We were all silent at the car. Jennie where are you? What happened to why have you disappeared? Have you really forgotten about me?About us?

A tears rolls down my face.

My Princess......are you leaving me?

————————————

It's been a few months. The blackpink girls are still missing.

We were eating dinner but it was silent. Our hyungs seemed to noticed.

"The silence will kill me soon." Namjoon Hyung says.

"Jungkook you're food will get cold." Jin Hyung tells our maknae.

"I'm not hungry." Jungkook replies.

He gets up from the table and goes to his room without saying a word. He's been going through a lot since Lisa hasn't talked to him. He misses her a lot.

"Well I guess more for us." Jin Hyung chuckles.

I could tell Jin Hyung was just trying to lighten up the mood.

Jin Hyung surely was worried about Jisoo he just wasn't showing it.

I go in my room.

I don't know what to do. I keep thinking about Jennie. Every night I have trouble sleeping because I always recall the times we spent together. It's just, if she didn't want to be with me anymore why wouldn't she say so? Instead she just left....left me hurting. She left without saying goodbye.