~22

JENNIES POV

I walk to the bench where he was sitting.

"Taehyung..." I mutter.

He turns around and widen his eyes. He quickly pulls me to a hug. Jennie don't cry don't cry. My heart is aching.

"Why haven't you been answering my calls?" Taehyung ask.

"Uh I wasn't on my phone the whole week." I make up an excuse.

He smiles. We both sit down on the bench while intertwined hands. If only we could stay like this forever.

"Tae?" I call.

He turns to me and cups my cheek.

"Have you ever thought about who the girl you'll spend the rest of your life with?" I ask him.

Taehyung looks out to the sky.

Silent.

"I have.....She's sitting right next to me." He says.

I couldn't help it. I start crying. He turns to me with worried looks.

"Why are you crying?" Taehyung ask wiping my tears away.

"Probably just the wind." I say smiling.

He smiles back.

"I love you." I say.

"I love you, my Princess." He says kissing the top of my forehead.

I'm sorry. I'm sorry I won't be the girl you'll spend the rest of your life with. I have to do this. For you.

For our baby.

—————————————-

I get home and find my members on the couch waiting for me.

Lisa, Jisoo unnie, and Chae look at me.

I burst crying running to them. They hug me tightly.

"I can't....it hurts so much." I sob.

"It's ok. We're here Unnie you'll get through this." Chae tells me I could tell she was crying.

"Tae oppa loves you very much Unnie. Remember that." Lisa says.

"We'll get through this." Jisoo unnie says. I saw tears rolling down her face.

Jisoo unnie never cries. This is the first time she's cried. She usually isn't the one crying so she can comfort us and wipe our tears.

We all continue crying together. I look down at my tummy.

"Hey baby. We can't wait to see you." Lisa talks to my tummy.

"You're going to be a handful aren't ya." Jisoo unnie adds.

We all smile.

It was the next morning.

"Guys we're leaving soon." Jisoo unnie says.

We all look at the now empty dorm. We have to say good bye. It's may look empty but it's filled with many memories.

At the airport. I can't  believe I'm doing this. I love Taehyung very much. Having to hide our baby isn't an easy decision. He's worked so hard for his career and I can't simply ruin it. I love him too much. Even though I'll never be able to see or speak to him I'll forever love him and never stop loving him. He may never forgive me but it's ok. It's better for him to hate him.