Epilogue

Hi Guys! Merry Christmas! Sorry late ko na na signoff ang story na ito. Anyway, I am really trying hard to write PJ, Kray and Via's stories. I hope to start them next week! Sana hindi busy. Let's pray for a better 2021 :)

Annika and Gino would of course want to thank you for supporting this story. Salamat po!

Gino

"Wow wow wow Bro! You are really the man not just with a golden age but also with the golden voice."

"Common here with us, the birthday boy, our golden birthday boy, Gino Locsin!"

"Hi Sir Gino Happy Birthday!"

"Happy Birthday Man."

"Happy Birthday Boy!"

"Wag nyo namang masyadong iannounce yung age ko."

"Guys, alam nating lahat, how generous this man is not only with his heart but also his talent. Here are some of the important people in your life to greet you a happy birthday. Roll video!"

Gianna, sister: Hi Kuya! Happy Happy Birthday. I love you. Thank you for everything. Everyday, I thank God kasi ikaw yung kapatid na binigay nya sa akin. See you Kuya. Love you.

Mom and Dad, parents: Gino anak happy birthday. Thank you for everything. We are nothing but proud parents, all we wish for is good health, long life and happiness always. We love you anak!

House helpers and drivers:

Happy Birthday Sir Gino! Sampu ng lahat sa amin dito, nagpapasalamat po kami at bumabati ng maligayang kaarawan! Happy Birthday Sir!

KC: Hi Gino! Happy happy birthday, mula noon hanggang ngayon, I only wish for you to have a long happy life. Continue to be generous, and we promise to be with you! Salamat Gino! To many more years together!

Harold: Gino! Happiest Birthday, 30 years na akong nagtatrabaho sayo! Sobrang nagpapasalamat ako sa lahat. Happy happy birthday! Mas lalo ka pa sanang lumakas at sumaya! Happy Birthday Boss!

Tita Girlie: Hi Gino anak! Ahmmn, First, I would like to thank you for trusting me on handling your career. Thank you for the endless laugh and positivity you give me. Dahil sa'yo parang napakagaan na ng lahat. Your utmost generosity and love give us faith in goodness. Continue to be good person, I am so proud of you. I love you and always always take care!

Keeno: Hi Tatay! Happy Birthday po. Thank you for being the best father! Love you Tay! God Bless!

Kiyana and Kiyara (twins): Happy Birthday to the Best Tatay in the world! We love you Tatay!

One more is missing diba? Sa tingin mo Gino, sino pa ang di bumabati sa'yo?

"My wife."

"Hindi na sya navideo kasi she had a flight kaya nag-iwan sya ng recorded message through Keeno. So let's hear it"

"Hi Baby, happiest birthday. I wish you all the happiness this world has to offer. Longer life for us to enjoy each other and may the Lord bless your good heart. I love you so much Baby, I'll see you in---"

"Naku parang sira ata, isang play pa nga po."

Rather than playing the recording again, biglang namatay ang ilaw. I was shocked no, I was so surprised hearing my wife singing live.

Nashock din ang lahat ang tao nung lumabas ang asawa ko. My wife is really, really beautiful.

For the first time for so long, kahit saang guesting hindi sya pumapayag mag painterview. Kaya naman halos nagkagulo ang audience. Ngayon lang kasi nila nakita ang asawa ko sa national TV.