15 | restroom trolls

Restroom Trolls

**Warning: Mentions of bullying, self-harm and suicidal tendencies. ⚠️

The remaining periods after lunch seemed pretty normal on the surface since Sooyeong opened up just a little about her emotions but underneath it all she still felt upset at everything that had happened especially at the way she snapped at Taehyun...

The remaining periods after lunch seemed pretty normal on the surface since Sooyeong opened up just a little about her emotions but underneath it all she still felt upset at everything that had happened especially at the way she snapped at Taehyung, who was only trying to help her feel better. 

Even though that’s true, what kept her mind and body temporary sane was the thought of  the art class date she had with Taehyung after school. He had mentioned the other day (when the both of them were at seven eleven), that art was a form of a stress reliever and she was hoping it would help her cool off after seeing just what it’s about.

All she’s known is literature, so venturing into a differing forte might deem prospective for her especially because she knew nothing about art itself (she’s never delved into actually painting something), except for how beautiful the paintings appeared and the emotional effect it had on people.

After gym class, which was the last period of the day, Sooyeong stopped by at the girls restroom to neaten herself up since the mirrors were all being hogged in the gym locker room.

She applied some chapstick over her lips just to get it’s usual pinkish colour. Then she adjusted her uniform and skirt before finally setting her hair, allowing it to hang loose over shoulders but instead of grabbing her things and leaving straight afterward, she stared at her reflection in the mirror for some time.

A hand reached up to her bangs and she gently pushed it back to reveal her forehead. In her mind she wondered if she should actually try something different with her hair like maybe pinning it back or letting it grow out but contrary, her heart argued against it.

Mostly because her mother always wore bangs and she found it oddly cute then there was Taehyung's words. He advised her on not  changing anything about  it because it’s fine the way it is and that (at that point in time) made her feel less insecure about herself.

The thoughts which whirled wildly in her thought centre were suddenly broken when she heard the door to the restroom open. She hastily reset her bangs and grabbed her backpack readying to slip out passed whoever entered but instead, fate had other plans in store for her.

She heard the lock mechanism on the restroom door click and her eyes suddenly latched onto two very familiar forms that had very devious looks over their pretty faces.

It was Ahro and Nayeon.

Their sudden appearance made her awfully sick and confused but despite that she stepped forward in an attempt to exit the restroom.

Alas, it was all in futile attempts because her path was unfortunately blocked by the both of them. The dark look on both their faces only grew and it made Sooyeong’s tummy twist in horrible ways.