28 | confrontations

Confrontations

** Song suggestion for the scene starting at the second asterix (*): Red Lights (강 박) by Bangchan and Hyunjin of Stray Kids.  🎶

After dropping off some dog biscuits for Yeontan, who incredulously no-one's adopted as yet, Sooyeong stopped at her locker to swap out some books, and as usual she found a sticky note which read: I want to make you mine

She gasped at the intimacy of the message and she quickly looked around to maybe pinpoint anyone suspicious-looking. On her left she saw no-one except for those sending her hard stares as they gossiped about her and Eunwoo but on her right she noticed Taehyung sorting through his locker and to her complete dismay he didn't look suspect at all.

She furrowed her eyebrows as she felt a sudden burst of sadness fill her insides. She really hoped that Taehyung would have been a little nervous but alas, that was not the case. He seemed rather calm but soon enough she noticed Dansae and his clique approach and when he reached Taehyung he stopped, fist bumped him then handed him an orange envelope before taking off again. She became curious and watched him open it up and skim through it before he shoved it into his locker.

She quickly turned back to face the sticky note before he could even shut his locker because she didn't want to be caught staring- if he happened to look her way. Nevertheless, she placed the sticky note into her journal and pulled out her Chemistry textbook, deciding not to cloud her mind with any extra thoughts.

"Yah unnie,"

Sooyeong turned at the sound of a soft voice only to notice a snickering Ahro and Nayeon walk by.

"Is Eunwoo Oppa a sub or a dom?" Nayeon crowed, and Sooyeong clenched her jaw in frustration.

"Maybe he's a switch." Ahro laughed but Sooyeong decided not entertain them rather she shut her locker and caught up to Jimin and Jungkook.

"Look who it is," Jimin swung an arm around her. "You're alright after yesterday's incident?"

"Yeah, I told you guys I'm fine." She smiled and noticed that some people still looked at her weirdly. "It probably was just a weak attempt at a funny prank you know."

"It wasn't funny though," Jungkook admitted. "I'd honestly love to punch that person in the face..."

Sooyeong side glanced him and furrowed her eyebrows because if Nayeon was singled out to take a hit from Jungkook, she'd be missing a whole front row of teeth.

"And I can't believe Eunwoo is gonna let it slide like that." Jungkook continued and Jimin seemed to agree with his friends. "He's crazy and so are you."

"It'll probably blow out of proportion or Dansae will do nothing." She explained as they entered the classroom. "So we agreed to let bygones be bygones."