32 | dragons and dragonflies

Dragons and Dragonflies

Sooyeong tossed and turned in her bed after a restless night of sleep

Sooyeong tossed and turned in her bed after a restless night of sleep. Because of the overwhelming events of last night most of her dreams were all vivid concoctions of what took place then, making her fall in and out of sleep. It stuck in her mind like a dart to a board and she felt like she needed to sleep for 24 hours more to be completely rejuvenated.

She groaned at the sound of her alarm but swiftly turned it off and dug her head deeper into her pillow and the sensation of a peaceful sleep slowly began to pour in. At this point she couldn't give two fucks about The Dragon Lady and her chores, her breakfast preps or even Ahro.

But as she lay, cuddling her blanket, light footsteps treaded her Outhouse floors.

"Ding dong! Ding dong!"

"Excuse me?"

She barely even reacted at the voices because she knew exactly who they were; the two J's.

Jungkook and Jimin.

She felt a weight fall over her bed, "Sooyeongie~," Jimin's soft voice cooed as he tried to peel the blanket from her face.

She only groaned and pulled it back, "It's too early, leave me alone."

"No can do noona,"

She got a whiff of the Café Shooky hot chocolate.

"Did you guys bring hot chocolate again?"

"Your morning voice is really cute Soo," Jimin chuckled but she didn't move. "But if you want the hot chocolate you have to answer some of our questions."

She sighed, and turned to face the two boys. Her eyes were narrowed from still being sleepy. "What questions?"

Jungkook smirked, "The hyung's told us what happened last night."

Her eyes widened as large as orbs because although a lot happened the previous night, both Hoseok and Yoongi saw Taehyung indirectly kiss her so she knew exactly what they were talking about.

"I no longer exist, goodbye." She panicked and rolled over, staying completely still.

"Are you and hyung more than friends now?" Jungkook continued.

She thought for a bit, then sat upright because she didn't want to give a wrong impression by dodging their questions, "No, it's complicated and much bigger things happened last night."

"Bigger things?" Jimin asked, concerned.

"Yeah," her voice was weak and she motioned for the hot chocolate which Jungkook happily gave her. "Dansae gave Taehyung the wrong address on purpose and he waited out in the chill of the night for like 3 hours."