20 | pretty

Pretty

After their break away from the harshness of reality, both Taehyung and Sooyeong rocked up to school the next day and of course Jimin and Jungkook inquired about their sudden rebellious behaviour but they lied about needing to buy Yoongi a gift si...

After their break away from the harshness of reality, both Taehyung and Sooyeong rocked up to school the next day and of course Jimin and Jungkook inquired about their sudden rebellious behaviour but they lied about needing to buy Yoongi a gift since it was his birthday today.

Obviously, the both males didn’t believe it at first and needed a little more convincing to which Taehyung happily spiced up the lie by smoothly adding that Sooyeong wanted to get a new hairstyle since spring was around the corner and just like that he killed two birds with one stone.

Although, both Jungkook and Jimin were her closest of friends who she shared a lot secrets with but in this case she really didn’t see the need to since she had Taehyung. The one person who partially knew what she was going through in terms of her school life and she also didn’t need any unnecessary brawls to ensue between them and Dansae.

Once class had started Sooyeong gave Taehyung a small smile as a thank you for covering for her but the real issue that bothered the both of them was what would happen if either of them came across the two females, more so Nayeon, who was Sooyeong's terror.

As they sat in Math class, Jungkook had gotten called out for a trig question which he was baffled with at first but eventually he answered it correctly. Then there was Dansae who confidently shot out answers at Sejin's little trivia's but each time he did so Sooyeong couldn’t help but notice Taehyung critically analyse him.

At first she shrugged it off but after a while she noticed him clutch onto his pencil as if he was deeply thinking about something and it began to worry her. So when Sejin settled down at his table after letting the students get on with their own work she leaned down beside him.

“Tae ah? You look stressed are you okay?” She gently poked his hand.

He broke out of his daze and looked down at her worried expression, “Huh?” he asked confused.

“You keep staring at Dansae with an angry look on your face. What’s going on?”

He let an exasperated sigh leave his lips, “The thought hadn’t crossed my mind until today but do you think Dansae knew what would happen to you that day and was that the reason why he was with you?”

Sooyeong looked at him, surprised and she watched him release the pencil from his tight hold, “You really think he had something to do with it?”

“Probably.” He frustratedly raked a hand through his hair then leaned forward in his seat. “The fact that people can hurt others in terrible ways with no remorse is disgusting.”