30 | the power of love

The Power of Love

**Song Suggestion: Earth Angel by The Tokens. 🎶

"What do you mean?" he stood up as well

"How long have you been waiting for?" she gripped his arms in concern and he gave his watch a quick look.

"Almost three hours now,"

She gasped, "And you didn't think that's odd?"

"I kind of did," he brushed his hair nervously. "But Dansae's been my close friend for a long time now, he wouldn't give me a wrong address on purpose..."

He suddenly remembered an encounter with him which made him ultra sceptical, where he approached him about Ahro and Nayeon's behaviour in the restroom with Sooyeong. Then there was Minho who told him to watch his back.

"Would he?" his expression went soft.

"Let me see the invitation." Sooyeong asked, and he pulled put an orange envelope from his back pocket.

She remembered Dansae handing him this out in the hallway but according to Jungkook's account of the colour of the envelopes it was different.

"Jungkook told me the envelopes were white," she informed as she opened up the invitation. In which she saw a couple of details such as the commencement time, which long passed, and the venue, *The 80s Café, that happened to be just adjacent to their position but it was closed already.

Taehyung only became more tensed, he wondered if things were going south because of Sooyeong but even so, it wasn't her fault or her wrong. It was because people weren't happy whenever she was.

"Do think he tried contacting you on your personal phone?" she stared at him, her body began to feel weak at his tensed sight.

"Probably, but I did exchange most of my bills for coins and called him numerous times from the payphone so that's why I expected a phone call. For him to call back."

"Tae," her voice was empathetic. "I don't really think he's going to call back but you can you can use my cell to contact him, although I'm not sure if he'll answer."

She handed him her smartphone, with Dansae's contact ready to be contacted and he immediately pressed the dial, putting it to his ear.

All Sooyeong could do was stand and watch in agony as he waited for Dansae to pick up, even though the chances were minimal it was still worth a try. She couldn't fathom why in the world would Dansae do such a thing to such a precious and kind human being. They were friends for a while and Taehyung always supported him. She began to wonder if maybe Minho was apart of this because of what happened yesterday but then again, Taehyung received the envelope in the morning.