33 | k. superior

K. Superior

**Song Suggestion: The Power of Love by Huey Lewis and The News. 🎶

A new week began, a soon to be very special week in fact because the Spring Festival was almost upon them

A new week began, a soon to be very special week in fact because the Spring Festival was almost upon them. It was very clear too because when Sooyeong walked to school that morning she noticed the stand-alone Cherry Blossom trees scattered here and there that were budding and the mere sight of it flooded her heart with warmth.

She loved it so much so that she could spend the entire day just standing and looking at it but at that moment in time she was stuck in English class, waiting for Namjoon to proceed with the lesson. He was occupied with a stack of papers but she couldn't care less because she peered out the window, trying to locate the nearest Cherry Blossom tree.

She spotted one near the convenience where Taehyung had taken her to buy band aids. It was the first time she had a window seat during the Spring time so she was pleased to have something to actually look at whenever the lessons got boring.

"Alright," Namjoon's informative voice cut through the classroom and he looked at everyone. "I've graded the analysis and reflections of the poems. Some of you have done exceptionally well while some of you have not and with that in mind, please remember that this counts toward your DP which you need to make in order to write your mid-term exam."

He walked around the class.

"The highest is a 98%," the class oohed and everyone literally looked towards Dansae. "And the lowest is a measly 3%." Sooyeong cringed as the class erupted into incessant gossip and laughter.

In the midst of it, Sooyeong's ears just managed to catch Jungkook's words; "Whose dumb enough to get a 3?"

She really wondered. After that she turned to face Taehyung and she just watched him follow Namjoon's movements around the classroom as he handed out the respective papers. Soon he made his way towards the two and handed each of them a paper to which Sooyeong immediately ruled out that she wasn't the one with a dismal 3%.

Whilst Sooyeong was thanking the heaven and the stars for her good grade she felt a sudden poke to her waist. She turned to meet the gaze of Taehyung.

"What did you get?" his voice was soft and his eyes reflected happiness.

"96%."

"Wah," he was pleasantly surprised. "We got almost the same grade."

"What'd you get?" She smiled and looked over at his paper. "Whoa a 97%. That's great. I mean when Nim was doing it you seemed really invested in it. I'm happy for you."

He chuckled shyly and turned to face Jimin who threw up his paper in excitement. Taehyung narrowed his eyes slightly to get a clear look and he spotted a 94%. He sent him a boxy smile and high-fived him.