36 | sakura kiss

Sakura Kiss

Sooyeong strolled down the street in pure bliss

Sooyeong strolled down the street in pure bliss. She was completely stunned and could not believe that Taehyung asked her out. It seemed as though her one-sided crush was not crumbling to bits and pieces rather it was conjoining to become reality. She felt her tummy flutter as she recalled the moments from earlier.

After Taehyung asked her to watch the Cherry blossoms with him, she completely froze and her heart had skipped a couple of beats. She wanted to blurt out an ecstatic yes but alas her brain completely failed to send impulses throughout her body. So to him she probably looked as if she was trying to come up with a subtle way to reject his request.

Her body had only kicked into motion when the school bell went off shortly after but when she was about to speak up, a sea of students flooded the hallways and ultimately they were smashed together. Luckily though, on Sooyeong's part, the bag strapped over his chest eased her emotions and blush.

She clearly remembered how she thanked him for all of the sticky notes and how she happily said yes to him. The hug she had given him then was probably the tightest one she had ever given to him before. Overall, she was also thankful that she didn't have to ask him out because she would have probably ruined his grand reveal.

It made her wonder just how long he was planning all of that. She suddenly gasped when she recollected a line which he had used that was eerily similar to a line from the Season's of Life poem regarding a new journey. Then she thought back to when he was crazily circling that particular line.

'He was planning this for a long ti-' her thoughts were interjected when she tripped over the first step which lead up to Café Shooky.

She quickly balanced herself before she could fall and pushed through the doors, as if nothing happened. She greeted her co-workers, chucked her backpack and blazer aside and put on her apron. As she worked, taking orders, wiping tables, mopping up the floors etc. she couldn't help but recollect all of the sweet, crazy, hormonal and funny memories she had shared with Taehyung thus far.

All of those were stepping stones for him to ensure that she felt the same way as he did or at least she thought it was and when she broke friendship with him that must have really hit him hard since he really cared for her, possibly on a level above just friends. She felt completely terrible but at the time it couldn't be helped.

"Yah, kid." Yoongi called and flung a sugar sachet at her head which caught her attention. "What's gotten into you? Why are you so quiet? Normally you'd be telling Hoseok how your day was."

She smiled, subtly and went over to Yoongi, "Surprising things happened today."

"Oh?" he spun on his chair. "Like what?"

"Hoseok Oppa," she hollered. "Do you have a second?"

He smiled with a nod and slid his way next to the two, "What is it?"