44 | rooftop

Rooftop

**Warnings: Slight smut ahead. ⚠️
**Song suggestion: Rooftop by N.Flying. 🎶

It had been a week or so after the Spring Festival and things were going pretty well for Sooyeong

It had been a week or so after the Spring Festival and things were going pretty well for Sooyeong. She had a wonderful boyfriend, friends, her father’s assets back and her high school life was back on track. Even though Nayeon was pissed at Sooyeong’s relationship with Taehyung she no longer had a backbone to do anything since Ahro wasn’t around anymore.

Like Seokjin had told her, Ahro moved in with some of her mother’s relatives that lived all the way across the city so she also had to transfer schools and she usually got to see her mother whenever they were at the court proceedings of which she got charged on three accounts— fraudulence and theft, inheritance forgery and bribery charges.

It was sad to see what her life had come to but if one wronged another then legally or by nature they’d have to be punished for their sins. So with those thoughts in mind, she didn’t feel as bad because that was the right thing to do.

As for Taehyung he had no more time for Dansae or Minho. He kept his distance from them and so did they. Perhaps whatever happened to Suhjin and Ahro scared them. Taehyung had also spoken to Eunwoo a couple of times. He was really happy that Taehyung had finally won her heart and just like Jimin, he was going to wait until university to get into a relationship or so he thought.

“I'll see you at Café Shooky, Tae.” Sooyeong hugged him before she could slip out, however, Taehyung was quick to pull her back into him. “T-Tae, you’re on cleaning duty…”

“And no-one else is here,” he smirked at her and dropped her backpack to the floor.

“But Jugyeong said she’ll be ba—”

“Never mind her, she’ll be out for a while.” He suddenly pinned her adjacent to the open door and instantly she got My Strange Hero vibes. She noticed a smirk form on his face, “I solemnly swear that I’m up to no good.”

She chuckled at the Harry Potter reference and pressed her lips to his in a passionate, heated kiss. His hands found their way around her waist and he pulled her closer to in order deepen the kiss. As she found herself getting lost in the pleasure of his lips, her hands roamed over his chest, perfect collarbones then it securely linked around his nape.

They both moaned into the kiss, enjoying the feeling of each others warm, succulent lips pressed together. As if that wasn’t pleasure enough for her, his large hands began to roam her body and he loosened her tie then undid the first three buttons of her uniform which exposed her golden, delicate skin and a tad bit of her grey bra.

His lips detached from hers, leaving it with a lingering, sweet and tingling sensation as his own lips trailed butterfly kisses all the way down to her neck. She moaned softly when he found her sweet spot which was near her collarbone and he smirked against her skin, satisfied with her reaction.