13 | van gogh-ing out

Van Gogh-ing Out

The entire Saturday Sooyeong had spent it at home

She did her best in avoiding both Suhjin and Ahro while doing her chores (including her own laundry — Seokjin does his own) at the main house, caught up on some of her homework, Jimin and Jungkook stopped by (the latter mostly to rummage), got the details of Seokjin’s lunch with Namjoon (which turned out to be a well needed break from The Dragon Lady for him), and she even checked up on Yeontan.

She wanted to drop him some food and water but when she had gone there it seemed as if Taehyung had already stopped by because those essentials were already there since his cardigan was nowhere to be seen.

To add to her day, she had even gotten multiple messages from Hoseok, who had created a group chat with the entire usual Café Shooky gang plus a few other staff members. The group chat was inclusive of Seokjin, Namjoon, Jungkook, Taehyung, Jimin, Sanha, Moonbin, Rocky, Mj, Jinjin, Eunwoo and TXT but with the exclusion of Yoongi and Beomgyu.

Those two were excluded from the chat for a single reason; their birthday week was on the horizon with Yoongi's one being on the ninth of March and Beomgyu's four days after which is the thirteenth of March.

Hoseok planned to have this whole little surprise get together at the Genius Lab for the both of them, on their respective birthdays of course, and everyone was accord with the idea.

And since Café Shooky regularly hosted events for customers who usually made bookings to reserve the sweet store for company parties and such, Hoseok said the décor and obviously the cakes were covered. All everyone had to do was show up and make their day special.

So all through the evening, Sooyeong wondered what would be the perfect gift for either of the males.

• • •

It was Sunday afternoon and Sooyeong found herself inside the Kakoa Friends store at the Lotte Young Plaza.

Last night she thought long and hard for a decent gift that would be within her budget and all she could come up with was a new ledger for Yoongi and a Ryan Doll teddy for Beomgyu.

She thought that Yoongi would eventually need a new ledger to do all of the accounting statistics because the café got loads of customers and orders because record keeping was essential.

As in the case for Beomgyu he did love the Ryan Doll, like a lot, and all he had was a simple keychain of it equipped to his school backpack.

So, she picked up the two said items but instead of immediately cashing it in she roamed around the store a little longer just to check out whatever new stock had arrived.