epilogue

Epilogue

“Tae ah~,” Sooyeong moaned as the said boy jerked her body upwards to get a secure grip on her thighs, “I told you people are going to stare at us if you piggy back me in public like this

“Tae ah~,” Sooyeong moaned as the said boy jerked her body upwards to get a secure grip on her thighs, “I told you people are going to stare at us if you piggy back me in public like this. I can walk on my own just fine...” she looked over his shoulder with a pout seeing as a few bystanders stared at them.

“You really expect me to make you walk...” he started as he made his way toward Café Shooky. “After standing for what? Like the entire day.” She filled her cheeks with air as he explained.

Currently, she was in that embarrassing dilemma because as soon as they got off at the bus stop Taehyung literally swooped her up because according to him, her legs would be tired from standing for almost the entire day because of the concert they had attended.

A couple of months after her birthday, Jackson Wang announced tour dates for an upcoming tour but because she was so focused on her trial examinations, she stopped keeping updates of him because getting into university was important for her, however, that wasn’t the case for Taehyung.

On the night prior to their Biology examination, ticket sales were going to open and Taehyung, The Biology Wizard, decided to set his test as a second priority and gaining two barricade seats as his first.

Sooyeong literally lost it when he told her about the concert because she adored Jackson Wang but at the same time, she wanted to kick him in the butt because of his crazy antics of literally giving his test a backseat.

She understood that he saw an opportunity to show his love and appreciation by getting her tickets to her favourite celebrity’s concert, which must have cost a fortune, but he didn't need to prioritize it over his paper because his education was much more important than Jackson Wang or even getting a gift for her birthday.

He simply shrugged it off and told her not to worry but how couldn’t she? Because it was an examination after all. However, when they got their results back, he did a literal hair flick right in front of her face because he pulled a 95% out of the bag, just like that.

She blew hot air onto his neck and he flinched from the sudden contact. He turned his head and he noticed her puffed out cheeks, she froze.

“What are you trying to do?” he chuckled.

“Trying to make you uncomfortable so you could put me down already.” She shut her eyes and pushed her tongue out. “Because if I recall correctly, your pabo butt stood with me the entire day as well! And you fangirled way more than I did!”

“Aish, you’re such a handful and we're here anyway.” He sighed and made his way up to the Café. “Who knew that one day I’d wake up feeling more and that I’d make you mine.” he sang softly as the bells on the door served as his background music.

“Yah,” she pinched his soft cheeks. “I am your density— I mean… I am your destiny.” She stifled a laugh at the Back to the Future  reference which so happened to have also been said inside a café.

“Yah! What’s  going on with you two?” Yoongi suddenly piped and the two customers in line turned to look at them. “Did she get hurt at the concert?”

“Aish, no, she just didn’t want me to carry her but I did anyway.” Taehyung gently set her down and they moved toward Hoseok.

“Aigoo,”  Yoongi sighed as he put away some cash into the register. “You two are honestly something else.”

“My favourite duo!” Hoseok hollered. Apparently, on the first night of the Spring Festival Hoseok wrote down all off his ideas for the Webtoon and even began sketches so basically it was taking shape at a steadily pace. Everyone couldn’t wait for it. “I’m sure it’s just two hot chocolates?”

Taehyung nodded and leaned against the counter with Sooyeong beside him.

“How was the concert? Don’t tell me you almost left Tae for Jackson?” Yoongi snorted.

She beamed, “It was amazing! Han Seojun was one of the opening acts! And no… maybe... I don’t know… but there was a high probability…” she laughed nervously.

“Seriously, when?” Taehyung’s deep, confused voice hit her ear and Hoseok turned to look at her in shock— his nightmare of these two separating because of a third party felt as if it hung in the balance.

“When he showed his abs,” she dreamily fangirled with literal sparkles in her eyes but Yoongi was the complete opposite, blank.

“I didn’t pick you to be the ab type of girl Sooyeong..." Hoseok said as he handed Taehyung the hot chocolates.

“Yah! I’m just joking.” She chuckled as she paid for the drinks.

She promised Taehyung that she’d pay for everything today— from their snacks to lunch, to Jackson Wang merchandise to the bus rides and everything in-between because he spent a ton of money on those tickets.

“Taehyung has abs and even if he didn’t, it’d still be enough for me.” She poked his toned abdomen, playfully.

“You know he has abs?” Yoongi asked with a small smirk.

Sooyeong gasped, she knew exactly what he was thinking of but it wasn’t because of their intimate act on the school rooftop which Yoongi obviously didn’t know about. He probably was just teasing. Rather, she gave him a more reasonable answer.

“Remember when we went to the beach earlier this year and Taetae found some money in his swimming trunks?”

“Oh yeah,” He drawled.

During the Spring Festival holiday, Jimin did in fact acquire his driving license so to commemorate the occasion the tight four and Jungkook's buddies took a beach trip. There she got a full view of Taehyung's dreamy toned abdomen. He would make the perfect specimen when the time came for her to study the various human muscles.

However, another memory struck her from that day. It was when Jungkook teased Jimin about parking the car and that earned him an angry-mochi expression.

The exact words were: "Park Jimin! park the car already Jimin!"

Jungkook was a literal mental case and a certified crackhead but still, he was the catalyst who aided in changing her life all because he was a busybody with a curiosity level that was off the charts.

“So you checked me out?” Taehyung asked and she looked everywhere but at him.

“Well…” she drawled and Hoseok gave a toothy smile. “I guess so because there’s nothing wrong with looking at my boyfriend. I mean you look good so why not…”

Taehyung smirked at the compliment.

“Don’t act like you didn’t check her out either.” Yoongi deadpanned which caught Taehyung off-guard and he shyly rubbed his nape.

“Yah! Yoongi hyung. How can you say that so casually?” Hoseok pointed a finger and the said man shrugged. “You'll make Sooyeong feel embarrassed too."

“You people are so crazy...” she chuckled nervously, hoping to deter the topic because Hoseok was right. “And I think we should get going now because Seokjin Oppa’s alone at home. I don’t want him to cut his bangs by himself again.”

Seokjin still lived with her but he was no longer a hired chef rather he made the decision to become her court appointed guardian just until she reached legal age. He also managed to scoop up a better and higher paying job at a fancy restaurant just a couple of minutes away from home.

“See what you did hyung, you're chasing them away.” Hoseok scolded and Yoongi threw a sugar sachet at him.

"It’s not because of that hyung's, we also have school tomorrow." Taehyung added with a soft smile.

"Aish alright, just make sure you both get home safely." Hoseok stated and they gave a bow before they turned to leave.

As they exited the café to make their way into the warmth of the evening, the lovely couple came face to face with another couple and all four of them froze for a second.

It was the sinister couple who made their lives much harder than it should have been; Hyungsik Ahro and Lee Dansae.