✫Bunny✫

___________________________
Dabi walked down the street. His work shift just  ended and he was going back home. Suddenly, he hear a small whimper which caused him to turn around. There was a little white bunny shivering in deep snow. His eyes were extremely ordinary, they were as red as blood. Dabi ran to that spot and quickly but carefully. Bunny was now in his hands trying to get all warmth from Dabi's sweater. He continued walking to his home with the bunny.
___________________________
Dabi's pov:

Bunny looked desperate for some warmth so I just carried him with me. He was also so light. I wanted to pet him but he would always flinch. Finally, I arrived at my house. I quickly took some blankets and put the bunny in them. He was asleep so I decided to make some food for him.
___________________________
         ⏳ Time skip 4 hours ⏳

Dabi finally finished food he prepared for little bunny so he dicided to give it to little creature. But he didn't expect that there wasn't bunny anymore, there was a human. Dabi looked at him like he's gone mad. He thought of something but brushed it off with a quiet mumble, magic doesn't exist.
But then who is that? Dabi quietly walked to the bed thinking what will he do. Then his arm traveled to boys torso without Dabi's control. He didn't know what got over him but he started petting him, like a real bunny from few hours ago. Boy on the bed slowly opened his red eyes. He had white bunny ears and a tail. He was s covered with thick blankets. But there was a problem. You know, bunnies do not wear clothes, yeah. Took him a while to actually see around himself.
'uh.. H-hello.? *yawn*' said the bunny looking down.
Dabi seemed to realize situation so he turned around.
'sorry.. I'll give you some clothes.'
'What are those?' questioned the smaller male.
Dabi came back with black shirt and grey sweatpants.
'Woah, what are they?' bunny asked.
'uhh.. Clothes?'
'Are they.. Alive?'
'no' Dabi chuckled.
'ooh you have one on yourself, how do I equip it on me?'
He said coursing Dabi to smile again.
After few minutes bunny was wearing oversized black shirt and sweatpants. He smiled and said.
'now we are twinsies!' they both laughed.
'What's your name?' Dabi asked.
'Tomura, yours?'
'Dabi.'
They talked for hours until Tomura fell asleep. Dabi looked at him and said after walking out the room and closing the doors.
'I could get used to this..'
He smiled and turned TV on.
___________________________