[𝕮𝖔𝖋𝖋𝖊𝖊 𝕾𝖍𝖔𝖕]

...............
:)
...............
'Why so sad face, little mouse?'
'I can't even go to my job..'
Dabi seemed to think.
'Of course you can. Here, make me a cup of coffee.'
Tomura seemed to think.
'Black coffee?'
'You know it.'
..............
:)
..............
Younger male made his way to the kitchen.
'Where is coffee?'
Dabi came from being him and grabbed his hand showing him way to it. While Tomura was making it taller one's hands were placed on his torso.
'Here, it's done.'
'Thanks.'
Dabi inspected the cup.
'You didn't put poison in it?'
'You were the one who was grabbing me while I was making it. How the hell was I supposed to poison you if your head was literally on my shoulder, dickhead.'
Raven haired male laughed. Then he placed his hand on bluenette's shoulder.
'Do you want to watch a movie?'
'Sure.'
..............
:)
..............
It was late night when the movie ended. Tomura was fighting with himself not to fall asleep. On the other hand, Dabi already was. Bluenette wanted to get up but he felt some weight on him. He looked down to see sleeping Dabi on him. It took a really good part of him to not to kill sleeping male. He could never get out of here! Then a video played on TV.
It wasn't that movie, it was the boy from the picture. Video looked at least 10 years old and there were 4 kids playing football or something. They all had bruises on themselves, he noticed them even if the quality was bad. Then that man, who was as Tomura guessed, their father. It looked like a horror movie honestly. Like, hey you, wanna watch a movie about 4 kids being abused by their dad?
The smaller male's thoughts were interrupted by a scream from the TV. Tomura couldn't watch it, there was blood, a bit too much and he hated it. He was afraid of blood. Just to see it coming out or being anywhere and that smell, it made him puke.
Scene from the television never seemed to go away. Tomura felt dizzy, he grabbed couch sheets tightly. Then he saw those kid's father grab something, a knife.
Tomura panicked and searched for controller. He clicked shut down as many times as he could. It didn't. Male was coming closer to those epoor kids. Bluenette started waking Dabi up.
'Wake up, wake up. Please..'
As the male stepped closer he felt pit in his stomach, he was just thinking about blood. He shaked Dabi to wake up like it's the last thing he could ever do. Then when knife was lifted Dabi woke up and the video was off.
'What's so important to wake me- Why are you crying?'
'I.. There was a v-video abo..ut a-a..'
'Shh, calm down. You'll tell me then.'
He hugged him and Tomura sobbed in his shoulder.
'Do you think you can tell me now?'
Said Dabi as he pat Tomura's back.
'T-There was a video about.. About 4 kids and, and their dad I guess.. And there was so.. So much blood.. If you didn't wake up.. He would of killed them..'
'Do you.. Know their names?'
'I think white hired boy' s name was Touya? But I'm not so sure. '
Dabi stopped the hug.
'Are you trying to joke?! The fuck do you think you can just mention it?!'
'H-Huh..?'
'You are just trying to get me back because of all of this that happened?! The FUCK is wrong with you?!'

And a slap.

Tomura held his cheek shocked.

'B-But I don't even k-know who that is.!'

And another slap.

'Of course you do!!'
'Go to your room, upstairs and 3rd doors left..'
He got up and walked there still holding his cheek. Some tears escaped as he passed stairs.
..............
:(
..............
Meanwhile in the kitchen was different story.
¡Text bellow is mention of spoilers about Dabi !

Dabi slammed the kitchen desk with his hands. How did he know about his past? How did he know his name was Touya? He fixed his black hair and he fell on the couch. Dabi wasn't the type to cry, he just replaced it with some drinks.
Taller male walker to the kitchen again. He opened a cupboard and took some wine going back to the couch.
.............
:(
.............
Maybe he was too harsh to Tomura? No, must be wine speaking. He thought. But a slap was too harsh. Maybe it was true, everything he said. Maybe it just started playing? After all, he did cry. Then guilt started building up in him.
..............
:(
..............
It was morning when Tomura decided to take a peek in the living room.
He could smell alcohol in the air.
When he came there he saw bottles and bottles of wine and alcohol.
Then he saw Dabi passed out on the floor of the living room.
Tomura ran to that spot and he tried to lift him on the couch.
After good few minutes he succeeded. Tomura was about to go away when he was pulled on the couch. Bluenette gasped when Dabi wrapped his hands around him. Tomura gave up on getting up so he just nuzzled his head on older one's chest.
............
:)
............
They literally slept one day out.
Then on the evening next day Dabi groaned and opened his eyes. First thing he noticed was a sleeping male right next to him.
He smiled and played with his hair. He looked at it. Then he noticed it was white. But really, he didn't see it before.
Then the other one started waking up.
'.. Morning..'
Said now awake Tomura.
'Good morning..'
It was awkward silence between the two.
'I'm sorry, it just caught me off guard.'
'.. It's okay, I guess.'
'Hey, wait here for a bit. I'll be right back.'
Dabi got up and went upstairs.
After a while he came back with a fluffy blanket.
Dabi sat down and he placed blanket on him and Tomura.
'What's this for?'
'To prove I'm sorry, I got you my best blanket.'
Tomura giggled.
'Well, I guess I need to forgive you then.'
Then they both leaned in and their lips met.

'You know I'm sorry, right?'
'Why do you keep asking that? I Mena, I got to take your best blanket to myself.'
'Wha-'
..............
:)
..............
Hello.
I think this will be it with
[☕ Coffee Shop ☕ ]
:D