✫The Wedding✫

✫26th of June. A wonderful day to celebrate things. (Bahaha my birthday is then)
That was the day when a wedding was organized in Japan.
That was the day both of lucky people will remember. A day when 2 people will become 1.
It all happened a year ago.
___________________________
Dabi and Tomura were visiting Dabi's parents. It was first time meeting them so they were so nervous. Their reaction when they find out their son is gay? Or their reaction when they find out he's dating his father's assistant?
Kinda skeptical. But on the other hand, his father knew that there was something sus going on between them.
However, Tomura rang on their dorbell and there was a lond pause. Then his father opened doors. His family knew about his visit with his new soul mate but did yyey know it was him. No. Well, only Natsuo knew. Dabi and Natsuo were really close.
Dabi's father had a shocked face.
'Touya.. What is Shigarki doing here?'
Both males were looking at each other but then his father sighted.
'Right.. Come on in.'
Dabi's family accepted their decision and started asking questions about their relationship. Dabi disappeared for a second leaving his liver alone for a bit. He was talking to his father. Enji. From Tomura's point of view, Dabi said smoothing and his father looked at him and started talking back. Dabi has angry face anything his dad would say anything and anytime Dabi responded, his father seemed more disappointed. Finally, Dabi came and took Tomura's hand.
'We are leaving.'
When both came outside they got into their car. Long silence was interrupted by shorter male's question.
'So.. What happened there?'
Dabi seemed tense but answered.
'My dad didn't approve something I wanted to do for a long time..'
Then he stopped his car in unknown location.
'Dabi, where are we?'
Dabi grabbed his hand signaling younger to get out of their car.
It was a little valley with one tree. Some flowers around the tree were while and some of them purple.
Tomura spoon around and hen he looked back he saw Dabi on one knee. He gasped.
Dabi held a little box and opened it.
___________________________
Now it's the day when it all came true.
Tomura was dressing up in his wedding dress while Toga stood there admiring it.
'It looks amazing on you, Shiggy! You really know how to pull it off!'
'Thanks Toga..'
'Tomu.. Do i hear sadness in your voice? You can tell me anything, you know?'
'Yes I know..'
'Then what is it?'
'I'm scared Toga..'
'Scared of what?'
'Scared of messing it up. What if we got into a fight and we don't love each other anymore? What if I mess up talking something here and he stops loving me? What if he just leaves if this was too much..'
'Tomura... Tell me, if you got into a fight, what will happen? Nothing. Vecouse you two literally fight everytime and menage to forgive each other. Yoy won't mess anything up, dumbass. Why would he stop loving you if you do ?!
Last thing Tomura.. Do you really thing he would regret proposing you? You are beautiful, smart, talented and funny. Tomura, he should be happy he has you in his life. If he leaves, then I'll beat his ass. '
Tomura smiled.
' Toga.. You really now how to cheer someone. '
They hugged.
Twice ran in.
' 10 minutes guys! '
Tomura then face palmed himself.
' I can't do it Toga... '
Twice joined the talk.
' Hey, don't tell me you are scared. Dabi is too lucky to have you, if anything, he should be scared. '
' Yeah! Now Tommy, I will finisg your hair and you will get your beauty self there, understood?'
'Yes sir.'
Three of them giggled. Twice went to Dabi.
___________________________
✫Twice's pov:

'Dabi, man, you there?'
I said as I entered his room.
I found him standing near the window. He wanted to leave when I stopped him.
'What do you thing you are doing?! Do you know how sad Tomura would be if you wouldn't show up?'
'Twice.. I can't, I can't.. What if he decides to leave? What is he says no?'
'I had this talk 2 minutes ago with your fiancé. He is as scaredas you. All same questions Dabi. If you don't want to marry him, then don't. Leave him now and don't come back then. Nobody will say anything. But listen, if you really love him, you should go there and be brave for him at least. '
' What if he-'
' He won't Dabs, he won't. He was the one crying about will you do that. '
' He was..? I would never leave him.. '
' That's right, now dress in your suit. 4 more minutes till wedding! '
___________________________
Music played when Dabi walked. He was getting smiles and support. He waited for Tomura. Afraid that he won't show up after all.. Then, a big late, Tomura came. His white dress had light blue colors on the end and beginning. His white hair was removed from his pale face which was covered with light white fabric. He walked to Dabi and smiled weakly. Dabi returned the same.
'Dabi, do you take Tomura Shigarki for you husband?'
'Yes, I do.' he answered.
'Tomura, do you take Dabi as your husband?'
'Yes. Yes, I do.'
He looked at Dabi.
'You are free to kiss the bride.'
Didn't take long for Dabi to do so. He kissed his and placed his one hand on his hair and the other one on his waist. Kiss lasted for few minutes. Two of them were lost in the moment. Cheers were heard from public, mostly Toga.
People say this is supposed to be a the happiest moment of your life? Well, guess what?

It was.
___________________________