[Lip Piercing]

"You're such a pussy Tenko. It's just a piercing."
"I-Im not a pussy.!"
"Prove it."

Toga got him. She got him good. Tenko was now standing next to a lady covered in piercings. She was a receptionist.
"Yeah, he'll be here soon."
Tenko nodded and sat on the sofa, looking at the clock that showed 5 pm. He didn't even notice his legs shaking and that he was playing with his fingers. In that moment, through the doors entered a teen with pierced nose. There was blood and Tenko's hands started shaking. After the teen there was a man covered in tattoos. He looked at the boy on the sofa and started walking to him.
"Tenko Shimura, right?"
"Yeah.."
Ah, nervousness was in the air I see. The man with tattoos stopped for a bit but then he continued.
"Where do you want it?"
He said dragging Tenko to his little office with tools.
"W-What?"
"Where do you want your piercing to be? Lip, nose, tongue... "
"Which one hurts the less.?"
"Let me guess, your friend dragged you here, challenge or something?"
He smirked and looked at his pacient.
"Yeah."
"Lip piercing hurts the less."
"That one then."
Tenko was preparing for the pain to come when the other man stepped closer to him with the tool. He closed his eyes shut.
"Hey.."
The bluenette opened his eyes, looking up at the black haired one.
"Look at me."
Tenko looked at him, at his eyes. They were water blue. Like clear water with diamonds in it. It wasn't looking anyone, it was staring.
"And done."
Said the male stepping away and handing Tenko a mirror.
"When-How?"
"Magic."