[College]

Dabi made his way to the college. It was Wednesday and his first class has already started. Since he had it only one day in a week his professor didn't like somebody being late. When he entered the class the teacher wasn't there so he quickly made his way to his partner, Tomura Shigaraki. Dabi sat next to him and turned on the computer's screen.
"What are we on?"
"Mr. Aizawa's late, you can do whatever you want, just don't disturb the other classes."
Tomura was everything opposite than Dabi. He was successful, responsible and he hated missing classes. Pretty much a description of a great student. They weren't really friends but there was a connection. The black haired male got up from his seat and he walked up to the doors. Dabi turned around and waved, watching Tomura's pissed yet worried face when he got out. Doors were about to close when a pale hand caught them for closing further.
"I told you to not disturb others, what was on your mind?!"
"You."
"What?"
"You need to have fun for a bit, come with me."
Without a second thought Tomura got pulled to a hall that lead to teacher's office. Mr. Aizawa's office. Blue haired male had that worried look on his face the whole time. If only his father knew he wasn't studying right now.. Before he could say a thing, they were in teacher's office. Dabi started walking around and talking something like it's the first thing everyone does when they get to school. Suddenly, talking was heard from outside. Aizawa. The black haired one pulled his partner in the closet, signaling him to stay quiet. The voice was gone and they walked out of the closet, now finding this whole situation funny. Until, the teacher entered right next second. They froze.
"I knew somebody was there. Mind explaining what were you doing in my closet?"
"I-It's not what it looks like.!"
"Then what is it, Mr. Shigaraki?"
"I.. I told Dabi to come with me because I was bored in class. I'm sorry, professor.."
He looked down and started playing with his fingers.
"Your father will be very disappointed. Detention till the rest of the month. Be happy I didn't kick you out of the school. Now leave to your class."
Without a single word they left. The walk was silent and awkward.
"Why would you lie?"
-interrupted the silence.
"It was my decision to come here. And if you got another warning you'll probably be kicked out of the school."
"Thanks.."

........
:)
........

"Class is over, you can go."
Everybody took their bags and left outside. Dabi went to his friends and Tomura walked alone to his home. He was still looking down. If only his dad knew about this.. He could never get out again.
Tomura closed the doors behind him as quiet as he could. Maybe his father was at work, maybe he could have a little time to-
"Breaking into an office, aren't we?!"
"You know what could you do all that time? Study! You have to be the best!"
His father grabbed his wrist harshly and got him to his room.
Kotaro, his father, left and came back with books that took over Tomura's desk.
"You are not going anywhere until you know all this. In fact! You won't go anywhere until you know everything!"
"Yes.."
"What?"
"Yes sir."

........
:)
........
The next day Tomura hasn't showed up at school. Dabi got that when he saw an empty seat next to his. It got him worried, honestly. Tomura never missed a single class. He wasn't sick nor he had any problems at home. Right? Of course not! He was great at school, what could his dad be angry at? Brushing it off his mind, the teacher came in and started the doest class.

It was the end of the lesson when Dabi got an request from Mr. Aizawa to call Tomura and explain him what were they doing at school.
"Beacuse you two seem awfully close."
-he added.
The whole class went "oooh~" and Dabi just rolled his eyes agreeing to terms.

........
:)
........
°Dabi°

|answer |                |decline |
__________________________

"Hello.."
"Hey, it's Dabi. Aizawa told me to call you and explain what we were doing."
"Sure, thanks."
"So we were just making our own program in-"
"Tomura, are you not studying?!"
That was the voice of his father that was just heading to his bedroom.
"N-No father.! I-I am.!"
The call was over and Tomura hid his phone that was currently being spammed by notifications.

........
:)
........
It was a month or so later when Tomura came back. He had dark eye bags and messy hair. Usually people that would ignore him tried to talk to him but they got no responses. Dabi's seat today was empty so Tomura sat by himself. Until a brown haired boy sat next to him.
"Are you okay? You see off."
"I'm Kai by the way."
In that moment, he was pushed off the chair by nobody else but Dabi.
"What the fuck?!"
"That's my seat and that's my partner. Screw off."
"And what if I don't?"
Dabi's hand met brown haired male's face, making him gasp and fall on the floor. Not long after he gave him a death glare and left.
"Are you okay? I heard some noises on the call and then it finished-"
"It's nothing."
"Are you sure-"
"I said it's nothing, didn't I?"

.........
:)
.........
"And finally the last pair, Tomura and Dabi. Remember to hand over the assignment next Friday."

Dabi waited for Tomura to come out of the class.
"At whose house are we going to do the project?"
"Assignment you mean? It's okay, we can do it at mine."
"Are you free now or?"
"Yeah, sure."

........
°Father°

Father, my friend is coming
over because we have assignment to do.

I'm at work. Just don't break something.

Yes father.

_______________________
"What'd he say?"
"You can come over."

The house was grey from the outside and it was fairly big. From the inside, the walls were white and light grey. There was a big modern living room and a kitchen. Rooms were upstairs along with bathroom. There wasn't anything that caught Dabi's eye. Well, except of the blue haired male next to him.
"Geez, your house is so clean."
He said examining the room and falling on the couch.
"Do you wish to start?"
Tomura shyly asked,grabbing some papers and pencils.
"Okay. So what do we need to do first?"
"We need laptops. We are at programming college after all."
Not long after Tomura came back with two laptops and a PC.
"How many of those do you have?!"
"As many as I need. Anyhow, with which part do you want to start?"

After they were done, Tomura turned on the TV. Dabi sat down and he started watching it. Noticing Tomura sitting in the table and standing a book, he got up quietly. Dabi placed his hands around Tomura's waist.
" aaaa-! "
"Sorry, didn't mean to scare you. Why are you reading?"
"I have to."
"Why is that?"
"Because I need to know everything.."
"No you don't-"
"Tomura, I'm home. Is that TV I hear? It better not be."
His father walked in to see his son being held by a friend of his.
"Whats all this Tomura?"
Tomura wiggled his way out of Dabi's hands to get up but he found himself on the floor after a harsh slap.
"First you break into teacher's office then you bring your 'friend' here and watch TV?!"
"Sir you can't-"
Dabi tried to join the conversation but failed.
"You, leave. And Tomura. You and I are going to have a little talk, alright?"

.......
:I
.......
Next day Tomura came to school with a bloody lip and a black eye.
Dabi, who seemed to notice first quickly walked to him.
"Did he do that?!"
"I swear I'm going to kill him!"
"No.! Don't.."

Class ended and Tomura walked out just to be pulled by Dabi.
"You can't go back."
"Why not?"
"You will die."
"No i won't.!"
"If he's capable of this who knows what else could he do."
"But where will I go then.."
"Let's go to my place."

......
:)
......

"Hello, yes. I want to report child abuse. Yeah, the name is Kotaro Shigaraki."

"Coming right away, sir."