✫ Murderer ✫

This will happen in Miami, no quirks or league. Heroes and villains aren't heroes and villains, the are all the same.

It was another wonderful day in Miami. Sound of ocean could be heard from whole city. Tourists that visit Miami were at beaches. Meanwhile, Dabi isn't there. He is a detective, police one. With his parthers Jin, Toga and Uraraka he investigates murders. Today, a murder was happened at restaurant. A chef was killed. He goes by Robert and is filthy rich. 'He came to Miami from London a week ago with his family, wife Asui, Son Tomura, brother Rick and a friend Kate. Robert was found dead in a freezer, he was stabbed with his own knife in back. (hahaha Toga-) Time of death is unknown because he was in freezer and we can't decide body temperature.' Uraraka said. 'Alsoo, there were no fingerprints or leads from our killer.' Toga added.
'We should go and see our suspects.' Jin finally answered. 'Okay, Jin you go and meet Rick, Uraraka- Kate, Toga- Asui and I'll meet Tomura.' Dabi said.

Toga's POV:

'Sooo, Asui, you were at home whole night?' I asked.
'Yeah, with my whole family. You can check security cameras if you want.' She answered. 'Okay, I will. So you have an alibi. Anything that happened between you and Robert? Fights, abuse?
' No but our relationship wouldn't last long. He would probably leave me soon for  a younger one.'

Uraraka's POV:

' You have an alibi?' I asked.
' I do. I was at home whole night.' Kate said. 'Sure, anything that can conform that?'
'security cameras.'
'Ok. Any fights, maybe affair between you and Robert?'
'Actually... Yes, there was affair, whatever you call it.'
'No fights?'
'No.'

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>