✫Truth Hurts II. ✫

___________________________
✫Dabae

✫Tommy ; lets breakup
Me; wait
Me; Tommy
Me; I'm sorry I didn't mean to..
Me; please Tommy
Me; Tomu
Me; Tomura..
Me; I'm sorry, I was just under a lot of stress lately
Me; please come back..
Delivered 00.14 pm.

Type a message...
___________________________
Dabi slammed his phone on the wall and face palmed himself. He wanted to cry but he couldn't because of scars under his eyes.
Yet, a single tear fell down his cheek. He messed it up badly.

___________________________
✫Dabi's pov:

He isn't answering my messages or calls.. I fucked it. We finally had a good relationship, he finally trusted me but I ruined it.
I got up from floor and went to his room. Doors were locked and it felt cold near them. He is probably mad at me.. I had a spare key from his room that I carry with me and I unlocked them. I expected Tomura there but he was nowhere to be found. His room was always so clean, like he wasn't even living here and he didn't have many stuff.
A bad, closet and desk.
I opened his closet and searched in it. Nothing. I looked under his bed. Nothing. Papers on his tables were now everywhere becouse I looked for clue. Maybe he wrote something here. Nothing. It's like he was never here. I looked at the opened window. So that's were all coldness came from. I walked to the window and looked that there was a quiet high pause from this room and floor. He wouldn't. No. Right? Fuck it. I grabbed my coat and went downstairs. Toga was stabbing twice while he was asleep. Normal. I wanted nobody to notice me because I wasn't in mood for talking so I quietly walked at doors.
'Where are you going?'
Toga was being me. God, she scares me. She was just THERE second ago.
'For a walk.'
'Kay!'
I was just about to exit when I saw Toga, fricking hell-, in front of me.
'I know you are looking for Tomu. You better find him and apologize, dipshit.' she said with serious tone and then smiled.
'Or else, how will I organize your wedding!'
I- how did she-
Nvm, if I ever learned something then it is to never question Toga Himiko's actions. They are unexplainable.
I thought if some locations Tomura could be.
We often went to that park near the forest. No, he probably wouldn't want to be there, he was with me after all.. Then maybe his childhood house.
Those are the only places he would go to, if he even went outside.
___________________________
✫Tomura's pov:

I jumped through the window earning a bruise from harsh landing. Well, that was stupid.
I wonder where will I go now.. My legs started moving on their own and I just closed my eyes. I felt myself stop at familiar location. I opened my eyes as I heard river and wind. The park Dabi and I go to..
___________________________
'Dumbass, now I'm all wet!'
Yelled Shigarki, trying to get mad. Dabi laughed at scene. Shigarki was in the river, his hair was all wet and he had a flower on his head. Some fished jumped from the water in front of his face.
Then something pulled older male to the water.
' Payback bitch.'
Shigarki said as he got up just to fall down in deeper water.
'Karma.' Dabi chuckled making Tomura laugh too.
___________________________
Sigh..
I miss those times.. I looked over at the bench. There was a lock on it.
___________________________
Now fully wet boys sat on the bench.
'Dabi.. It's cold..'
Younger said shivering. Dabi took of his also wet jacket and handled it to him.
'What help...'
'Do you want me to take it back?'
'No,no,no. It'll be useful.'
There was a locker on that bench and a marker too. Dabi took it and started writing something.
'What are you doing patchwork?'
Dabi pointed at his work.
___________
Shigadabi
-----------------
'Your handwriting sucks. What is shigadabi?'
'Our names together.' Dabi responded. Tomura blushed.
'W-Why did you write it?'
'So when Endewhore comes here he knows WE were here before him-'
'How romantic' They both laughed.
___________________________
I miss him already... I looked at the tree and got up from the bench.
___________________________
They both laughed and Dabi pointed at the tree.
'Look.'
'Yeah?'
'Did you see it?'
'See what?'
'It's on the tree.'
'My sight is shit, are you trying to provoke me?'
'No, look.'
He now walked to it and grabbed something shiny. It was a necklace, a silver one.
Tomura looked at it with sparkle in his eyes.
'It's so beautiful-'
Dabi grabbed it and made his way to Tomura. He carefully put it on, menaging to avoid ever scratch that will hurt.
They both smiled.
___________________________
I wish I could go back to those times.. I know it has been hard to him, but couldn't he just pretend a little bit..
___________________________
✫Dabi's pov:

He isn't at his house.. The only place left is the park.. I ran to that place wanting to see him more than anything. We spent every day together, it was hard without him.. I came to that peaceful place. Some flowers were already closed and some of them lost their color. Complete opposite from when we first came here. I then saw Tomura sitting on the bench. He was shaking, I presume sobbing. I ran to him and hugged him from behind. He seemed tense but soon enough he hugged back.
It was peaceful and quiet. I never wanted this to stop.
'I'm sorry.. I was under a lot of stress lately.. My father called me,i didn't mean it, y'know..'
'No, I'm sorry..'
'Why would you be sorry?' I kissed his cheek.
'I'm sorry because I didn't know how you felt.. I know that everything you said was true.. Please forgive me, I miss you..'
'It's not your fault Tommy, I know it has been hard lately and I just made it worse..'
I held him close. He weakened a lot from that moment afo died. It felt like if I let him go, he would shatter in million pieces.
After few minutes I finally spoke.
'Hey, let's go home, Toga must be sick worried and you know I'm scared of her.'
I lifted his backpack and held his hand. (🤺one🤺pinky🤺up🤺)
'C' mon, let's go.. ' I whispered to him and we went back.
___________________________
My oh my, who is this? No depressive and sad endings? Who am I? Hahaha. Thanks for your support guys, 4.3 k reads?! Wew-
I'll try to post on daily bases and those things. Since my face reveal was so extremely good and you could see absOluteLy everything I decided not to post anything about it, at least not within next few chapters.
Also, you don't need to read these a|n's. I know that they are completely boring and I can feel your pain reading them. Like where'd story go?  Got my phone to 4% writing this lmao-
Bye!

 Like where'd story go?  Got my phone to 4% writing this lmao-Bye!