✫ Cold Winter ✫

___________________________
'so Dabs. Wacha gonna buy me?!'
'Toga, it's not surprise if I tell you.'
'come onn, I'll act all surprised!'
'no.'
'Then tell me what did you buy to Shiggy!!'
'no!'
'If you tell me I'll leave you alone!'
'Promise?'
'Promise!!!'
'Okay.. I bought him... '
___________________________
Toga jumped back to Twice leaving Dabi alone. He smirked knowing he told Toga wrong answer. The thing was that he actually had no idea what to buy. He bought everything to others becous he knew what they liked but for Tomura it was different. He wouldn't communicate with him aside from their constant arguing. Dabi grabbed a paper and started writing again.
___________________________
What would Shigaraki like...
-Blue & Black
-Video games but he has all of them
-sweaters but he doesn't like other colors than black.
-coat but he already has a black one
-gloves, he has it
...
___________________________
He really wanted his boss to celebrate this Christmas with them becouse past few years he stayed in his room while they were having fun. This one has to be special, it has to be perfect! - he thought. So he bought all decorations, a Christmas tree, food, fireworks, presents... Well, not all of them. That was freaking him out! There wasn't a single thing Dabi could find for boss. He took his coat and went out on cold winter evening scearching for a good present. He was hoping that he would, eventually, find something by looking at shops and those. Time was going fast on 24th November and Dabi didn't even notice that it was almost midnight. He just kept looking. People started to go their homes to happily celebrate Christmas and shops started closing. Dabi continues walking till he sat on a wall. Knowing that he couldn't find a good present for the person he admired so much he started at snow falling down. He ruined it all he thought as a single tear fell down his cold cheek.
___________________________
Meanwhile in league Toga walked around the room.
'Where is he?! It's almost Christmas... What if something happened to him! What if he was captured by heroes! Where did he even go?!' she cried.
Twice tried to comfort Himiko but his other side just made things worse.
'I'm sure he's alright Toga, he is strong. He's not! Remember when he got captured by heroes, that probably happened now, ha!No, stop!'
Kurogiri just cleaned glasses and stared at duo while Spinner was drinking at the bar.
All that noise got Shigaraki's attention.
___________________________
With Shigaraki every Christmas was cold. A reminder he killed his family he could be with right now. That one day in a year he would blame himself for being so stupid. For all failed missions and an incident that happened many years ago. Every time Dabi would come and told him to join them he would refuse. He would say 'there will be presents'. But Tomura always thought that he doesn't deserve presents nor happiness. While he was quitely looking at snow he heard noises from down there. Tomura decided to come down even if he wasn't in mood from all of this.
___________________________
'What's up..' he said.
'Dabi's gone missing! I don't knwi where he is! He said that hell be back soon but I don't know where is he!!' he whined as she grabbed Tomura's hand like a little child.
'What do you mean..?'
'He's gone missing!!!' she continued. Shigaraki got her off his hand and grabbed a coat.
'Are you going to find him?' Toga looked with puppy eyes.
'Like I have something else to do..' he said it like he doesn't care but deep down he did, he truly cared about Dabi. Yes, they were fighting a lot and yes, Dabi did call him all these nicknames but it was all sarcastic and a joke. He shivered as he came outside. His light coat didn't help him with coldness, he bought if just to look edgy in UA attacks. Short sleeved T-shirt inside the coat wasn't helpful too and he forgot about his scarf. So he walked ignoring the cold. Hours have passed and it became colder. He was shaking at this point but decided to continue walking. After a while he passed those closed shops. Suddenly, a cold wind blew making Tomura fall on the floor. His hands weren't used to all the snow and cold. More snow started falling on the ground so Tomura weakly got up and continue led slowly walking. Where is Dabi, what if all of this is pointless..? He said quietly. Then his legs started to feel weak and shaky as his eyes began to freeze and shut out of the coldness. Not even a minute passed and he was on the laying on the floor. Snow continued to fall like none of this ever happened.
___________________________
Dabi listened to wind blow and got up. Happy Christmas to me...he thought as he heard the clock. He didn't feel any cold becouse of his fire quirk. He took his coat again and walked with shortcut to hideout.
___________________________
He was welcomed by Toga clinging on him.
'Where were you?!?'
'On a walk...'
'You shithead...Where is Shigaraki?'
'What do you mean?'
'Didn't you meet him while coming back? He said he wnt to find you!'
'what? I didn't meet him...'
'oh no..' Toga cried again.
'I'll go' Dabi said again.
'You just came back?!!'
But doors were already shut.
He walked fast. Who know when did he start looking for him. What if he's hurt? He shivered. Only thinking about it made him feel lightheaded. He walked for hours and weather seems worse. Dabi hoped Tomura got warmer coat, gloves and a scarf. He passed all the destinations he walked through last time. Then when he was about to turn back he saw something in the snow. Almost covered with snow there was a black coat. He ran to that spot. Noticing it wasnt only a coat he rolled it and saw more than usual pale looking Shigaraki. He panicked as he saw his lips go blue and no body temperature. Quickly, he picked him up and made some heat with his fire quirk. Hidrot was too far, he didn't think Tomura could take that much coldness. Than he got an idea. From his coat he grabbed a card. To be precise, Endeavor's card. He saw a near hotel and bought a room.
He smiled knowing he saw spending his father's money. But his smirk slowly dissappeared as bluenette in his hands started shaking. Right, he said and activated heating in room. Dabi placed Tomura on the bed and covered him with many blankets. He knew he would be hella sick next morning so he made him tea. Slowly, color started coming back to shorter male laying in the bed. While he was sleepong Dabi decorated the room with decoration and a Christmas tree. He bought some present but nothing special, just some more clothing for Shigaraki and scarfs. Shigaraki woke up with a huge headache. Not knowing where he was he got up and tried to walk. His legs betrayed him and as he was about to hit the ground... He didn't. It didn't happen. He looked up and saw Dabi holding him.
'Careful there, why are you out if the bed so early?' he asked.
'Where am I?'
'* e x p l a i n i n g*'
'oh...'
'Lemme help you to the bed.'
He held his hand and Tomura grabbed it. He laid back at hotel bed. Dabi smiled and was about to walk off when he felt a touch on his right hand.
'Stay..' Tomura almost whispered.
'huh..?'
'Stay with me, Dabi..'
He couldn't refuse.
'What do you want me to do?'
Tomura looked down and said.
'Come with me in the bed...'
Ghat caught Dabi off guard and he just stood there blushing.
'You don't have to..' younger one started again but he felt warm hands wrap around his torso.
Dabi didn't care if he gets sick, he just wanted to stay like this forever.
___________________________