[Following After]

Shigaraki and Dabi were dating for a year now. Their relationship was great going until last 2 months. Dabi seemed off and Shigaraki noticed it.
They way he would show no emotion about them being together.
The way he wouldn't enjoy their usual kisses.
Tomura thought Dabi stopped loving him so he started to spend less time with him.
Dabi on the other hand, thought that Shigaraki stopped loving him when he quit being in his company.

But they said nothing.
None of them wouldn't dare to ruin that relationship even more.
So they kept quiet.

Until one cloudy, rainy day.
When Shigaraki had enough it.
He missed the other male and being quiet and avoid him wasn't fun to do.
They both talked and eventually, made up. Everything was back to how it was.

But 2nd peoblem has happened about 2 weeks ago. Dabi disappeared for a day. He wouldn't pick up the phone or answer his messages.

He came back the next day.
It was the case from last time.
Tomura saw the dull look on his face and sighted. There was something about his days off when he went missing. Nobody knew where he was going but decided not to question since he was already in a bad mood.

Last Saturday, Dabi told Shigaraki what was going on. He knew they wouldn't last long if they both kept their secrets.
He told him about visiting his mother, about his older brother - Natsuo, and his family issues.
What can I say, it wasn't a relationship from before but at least Tomura understood it.

.........
:)
.........

'Kurogiri, get us back to the
base.'

Said the young boss dialing Kurogiri's number.

'Are you all there?'

'Yeah. Me, Toga, Spinner and Dabi. Wait- Dabi? Where is he?'

'He said he'll get some fresh air on the rooftop!!'

'And you let him?!'

'He said it would be quick.!'

'Of course it would. Don't you know him and his suicidal ass?!'

He said and ran 10 floors up to the roof. Rain was never a good sign but it always followed him.
(Lmao, it's raining rn here :D)

He saw his lover on the edge of the building looking down.

'Get back here.!'
'Why should I?'
'It.. It's a command..!'
He said almost sobbing.
'What if I don't listen?'
'T-Then I'm following after..'
They both locked their looks as Tomura stepped closer. Black haired male's eyebrows furrowed and he stepped back.
'I- I'm sorry..'
'Just don't scare me like that..'
Bluenetted hugged raven haired one and cried silently.
Toga was behind them on the doors. She was sad.
'Do you really don't like your life that much Dabi..?'

'No, no.. You got it wrong..'
'Then, why would you want to jump..!'
She cried as cold wind blew.
'But I didn't, as you can see..'
'But you wanted to.!'
'Toga-'
Suddenly, (sorry, I have to do this.) wind grew stronger and colder. Almost impossible to stand still. Toga's grip on the doors tightened and Dabi's grip on the Toga's hand was unbreakable. They heard a faint scream as they closed their eyes.
Dabi gasped.
At that moment he opened his eyes it happened in slow motion.

Tomura who was standing on the edge, was gone. He slowly started falling down, tripping in his feet. Dabi couldn't see his face well because of his white hair that was in the way. Tomura's hands were moved forward, like he wanted to grab something in the air.

Dabi activated his quirk and lifted himself from the floor with his falmes. It was hard to fly from all the wind but if it meant saying his lover, then fuck the gravity.
Dabi grabbed his hand, in the end and lifted him back.

'I thought I will die.. You could die!'
'You know I'd never miss opportunity to die.'

Dabi chuckled but Tomura didn't find it amusing. Instead, raven haired male received a slap.

'Don't you ever do that again..'

'Heh.. No promises..'

........
HELLO FELLAS.
Hahahaha
My phone is d e a d.
But really, I might not post anything for the rest of the week.

Bye!