✫ Sweater Weather II. ✫

Tomura's pov:

I hung up. I guess he isn't at Toga's place then.. Nevermind, I'll just clean up the house..

-Time skip 2 hours-

Finally, only Dabi's and mine room. I started organizing his shirts in his closet for the darkest to the brightest color, even if he didn't have many of light shirts. I grabbed his coat. God, it's si heavy! How does he even wear it?
-thud-
Huh? No, no, no, something fell! I shouldn't be looking at his stuff but I cannot just leave it on the floor right? It's a phone, but it's not Dabi's. It's not Toga's either. Nope, not Spinner's nor Jin's. Aah, I shouldn't be looking at his stuff in the first place! But I really wanna know...
Oh, it doesn't have password.
My fingers just slid to messages. It's like I can't control what I'm doing, am I that curious? There is Dabi's contact. Just when I was about to click on it I stopped. A hand grabbed my shoulder.
|What are you doing Tomura?|
Of course,Dabi. I flinched and turned around.
|Sorry, I-|
|What exactly did you see?|
|I didn't see anything Dabi|
He looked at me and his diamond eyes looked dark and serious.
|I don't believe you, what did you see?|
At this point I felt scared, he has never been this serious with me. And here it is, I couldn't just leave if be. I always had to ruin something..!
|Tomura, what did you see?!|
|I-I saw nothing Dabi, I swear..! |
He grabbed the phone and threw it on the wall making me flinch again. He grabbed my hands and pulled me harshly to sit on the bed. I got some courage to ask his about the phone.
|Who's phone is it?|
No! I didn't mean to say it..! I just make everything worse...
Dabi looked at me again and I felt like 1000 eyes were looking at me, like the room was spinning and everything was blurry. I don't know what happened. I have never been in this situation before... He has always been so gentle with me, probably the reason why he snapped..
I didn't even realize I was crying when Dabi's look softened.
|Sorry.. I didn't mean it..|
I don't get it, he was so mad before 5 seconds..?

Dabi's pov:
He couldn't see it, it was Hawks's phone. I have been planing to propose Tomura for a month already and I didn't want anything to ruin my suprise. I guess that bird brain left his phone while we were shopping for ring. If he saw message sthen everything is ruined. I planned to calmly ask his what did he see on the phone but that didn't work out that well. Suddenly, he started crying. Dang, I shouldn't have if yelled at him..!
|Sorry.. I didn't mean to.. |
I moved my hand to his face bug he flinched.
|Hey, it's okay, don't be scared..|
Tears were still in his ruby eyes.
|Everything is okay, innit?| (innit is a British word for 'isn't it', if you don't know 😁)
He seemed calmer so I pulled him in a hug. After a whole he stopped crying so I realised it's time to tell him.
|Tomura. |
Now to get some courage..!
|Yeah..?|
Okay! Now's the time!
|Will you-|
-BANG-
Toga rushed in our room. I looked at her with death glare.
|Tomura! I know with who has he been- oh, hi Dabi! Wait-|
|Could you leave Toga?|
She looked at me with 'I know waccha gonna do Dabi, don't forget who will organise your wedding you dumbass'. You might be wondering how do I know what does the look mean. I don't know how to explain it either. She left the room and we were alone again.
|What were you about to ask Dabi?| He turned around slowly.
Here we go again, I just have to ask, that's it!
|Will you-|
The Hawks practically flew into our room.
|Dabi! Toga, she knows! We need to start plan B- 00h! Sorry, sorry!|
|For God's sake you guys, Tomura, will you marry me? |
I pulled out the ring I bought with Hawks and Toga started fangirling in the background.
Tomura's eyes were filled with tears again.
|I- yes! | I sighed in release and hugged him again.
|I love you.. | He whispered in my ear.
|Love you too..|

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>