[High Enough]

[I used to like liquor to give me inspire.]
[but you look so beautiful, my new supplier.]
[I used to smoke cigarettes to stop all the thinking but I found a different buzz.]
[World is cruel. It'll kill if you let it.]
[I know they got pills, they hope you forget it.]
[They bottle it and call it medicine, but I don't need drugs.]
[cuz' I'm already high enough.]
[you go me, you got me good.]

Tomura listened the song while walking down the street. His black coat was being carried around by wind along with his white hair. The white haired man had to hurry because his beloved friend, Toga Himiko, had some plans with him. We have shopping to do! Oh and SPA! We ate going to have some great fun Tommy!! - He repeated it sarcastically, rolling his eyes. Why was it so fun to girls to go shopping? Nevermind, he thought. Himiko's apartment wasn't far, only few blocks away.
[Don't try to give me, water.]
[I don't want to sober up.]
Lyrics started.
Suddenly, he bumped into someone.
"Watch it."
Said the man, harshly.
And Tomura looked at him irritated. It wasn't only his faoyld so why so grumpy?
"Jerk, it was partly your fault too."
"Excuse me? Who is the one not looking?"
"You, I suppose, because you would get out of my way!"
"Is that so!?"
Both of them rolled their eyes and then a white haired girl with glasses came by.
"Touya, don't start a fight. It wasn't only his fault."
Before they both could start talking the white haired boy was gone with the wind.
"Why are you taking stranger's side, Fuyumi?!"
"Mom's waiting for us, let's go."

It was exactly 2nd of March when the school started again. At least for Tomura. He just transfered schools. It was good in Brighton, don't get me wrong, but he always got a thing for London. It's not that anybody would miss him anyway. As he thought, he stepped into the school. Himiko was his online friend that he met not long ago. She was sick so she wasn't at school. Woo-hoo, school, you just got another looner. Anyhow, Tomura though that way but he was interrupted by a bunch of students.
"Hi! You must be new! I'm Hannah!"
"The name's Spinner."
"I'm Lanna, hope we can be friends!"
"I'm Magne."
"Hello! I'm Hawks."

All those people talked and Tomura felt dizzy. Why couldn't he just be alone? He wanted to tell them to fuck off but it was nice having someone to care about you. Well, actually care about you.
"uhh... Hello?"
"You must be Tomura! Right?"
Said the random blonde.
"Yeah?"
"You're so pretty.!"
(Yeah, real world simps included.)
"What..?"
"Let me show you the school!"
She grabbed his pale hand and dragged him along the halls.
"I'm Melanie by the way."
Tomura just nodded. Sometimes he wished he could be ignored. And this was one of the times.
"You see.. I have been following your Instagram for a looong time and I just wanted to tell you that you are amazing, beautiful and-and-"
"My Instagram? I haven't been posting in ages. I actually just uninstalled it before a year-"
"Well, you have over 60 million followers, didn't you see?"
"What-"

..........
Tomura opened the newly installed Instagram app. If he was that famous, he could earn money and pay for his own apartment!

.........
Tomura Shigaraki ☑

Posts: 4
Followers: 67.8 million
Following: 1

8 million Following: 1