✫ Yeah- No ✫

Weeks passed since a new member, Hawks, joined league. He has been following dabi everywhere.
Shigaraki practically hated him, how he followed dabi mostly. I mean not that he was jealous -
Well, a little -
Of course he was jealous!
He like dabi from a day he came to join LOV.

Shigaraki's pov:

That motherf*ucker. Always behind dabi like his little pet..gOsh I don't know why did I even let him join.
We are now sitting on the couch and wow guess what? Hawks! Only dabi and I are on the couch and who just came and sat between us? Hmmmmm. HaWkS!
GOsh I hate him. I said as I started scratching my neck. Suddenly a hand grabbed mine.

Dabi's pov:

He's scratching again. I told that idiot to stop. I grabbed his had away from his neck. He looked at me with his ruby eyes. I always loved the way he looked at me, probably the reason why did I always argue with him in the bar. Wouldn't actually call it arguing- more like me bothering him, yeah that. (😉). Something came to me and gripped its hands around me. 'OoF' I said-yelled. OHhhH guess that hawks is here, again. Ever day, every hour, every second! It's like I can't get rid of him. Judging by Shigaraki's look, he hated him. And I knew that very very well (ooh time for sum dabi time😼) sO. I decide to use that.
'oH hAwKs!'
'yes?'
'waNnA watch a MoVie with me and shIgAraki?'
I made one of those creepy smiles.
'of course!-'
He immediately jumped on the couch.
Shigaraki's look full of hatred now turned to me.
Yeet- I'm in so much trouble-
'come with me' he grabbed my hand and took me to his bedroom.
'oou we didn't even finish our movie date and your already taking me to your room- kinky.'
He immediately blushed.
'it's not like that, you bastard..'
'i donk know I'm not the one blushing'
He blushed even more, if that's possible. He looks so cute like that--wait woT -
YEsh he does. I was so busy talking to myself that I zoned out.

Shigaraki's pov:

'so wacha say?'
Really? Did he even listen to me?
'dabi?'
'earth to dabi'
REEEEE RESPONSE!! I DIDN'T SPEND 10 MINUTES TALKING ABOUT HAWKS FOR HIM TO ZONE OUT! SKKSKSKS (vsco shigaraki 👀)
I shamed him. Nope nothing. Like I'm talking to a rock, perfect, just perfect.
I jumped on him but I yeah- that didn't go the best.

Dabi's pov:

'EEk! WHaT Is tHaT?!'
I was now laying in bed with shigaraki on me.
'I always taught I would be top, shiggy' hehe- teasing time. Blush appeared in his place face again. Then doors opened and toga ran in.
'and I oop- sorry I didn't know you two were busy.'
Wuch made me blush- jdhdhsjsbshsb. Now how does it look like. Me on top of shigaraki (indeed they cHanged positions ✨) on the bed, both of us blushing. I mean not that I mind it-
I felt something light on my lips. I opened my eyes and what I saw was shigaraki kissing me. I obviously kissed back 🔙.

And you know how night went- I don't write smut- eek I just--don't--
Okay so I hope you liked it, and now I'm off to made sum edits, wish me luck 🤞🏻

Word count: 568