✫Till The Day We Die II. ✫

So it's finally morning. Dabi took Mary to kindergarten and started walking home. He still didn't talk to tomura becouse he was still on work in league. On his peaceful walk he suddenly heard-

Boom!

Screams were heard and there was a smoke coming from a building.

And then- that voice.
That voice dabi really despired... Voice of his own father...

We finally found you little villain. There's no more hiding you coward, come and fight, tomura shigaraki!

The a loud crash was heard and dabi ran as fast as he could!
'God that idiot...'
'ill kill him if he dies...'
He was mumbling something like those. When he came there, he saw something he never wanted to see again...

...
'tomura shigaraki is dead citizens, no need to be afraid.' news lady said as she continued to talk with all might.

To those people it was such a good new,... But to dabi... Oh he was already on his knees... Sobbing... He just lost his whole world... The only person who understood him, the only person why comforted him was next to him dead... Kurogiris warp appeared and he took both of males in their apartment, telling league members to give dabi some time alone.

5 years passed. Every year more miserable for dabi. He would come to tomura grave every day and told him what happened. He never got over his death...

'look honey, Mary is 7 now... We both miss you, I hope you know that...' a tear fell from males face. Mary then came to her dad.
'dad.. It will be alright.. He is happy up there and he's watching us... Don't worry about him.' she weakly smiled and hugged her father who was practically still crying. Mary and dabi went home, having the same habit. 10 years after that passed... 15... But nothing was the same for him. Mary who was now 22 always comforted her father.

Until that day when dabi couldn't take it anymore. He wrote a letter saying Mary that she will be living with her aunt, himiko, and her husband jin. That was the last thing he did before everything went black.

'dad I'm home!'
No response.
'dad?'
A police officer passed her.
'dad?!'
'where is my dad?!' she asked office.
'oh.. I'm sorry for your loss.. He was found dead, we suppose it was a suicide.'
He coldy said and left the house.
Poor Mary now lost her both parents. Her dad, who died when she was very young, and her other dad, who died today.
Himiko and jin tryed to make her better and they somehow did. They always wanted kinds but they couldn't have them. So the learned some things about kids to make the better parents.

Of course, Mary never forgot about them. She visited their graves, one next to another. It was always sad for her, she came there so hopefully, like they can suddenly come alive and go home with her one for all. But she always left disappointed.
'I love you guys..' she said as she left. But something stopped her.
'we love you too' she sweared she heard that. Smile appeard her face as she went home.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>