✫An Actual Happy Story✫

✫Dabi's pov:

I woke up during the night. I don't have nightmares or anything, I just feel like somethibg important is going to happen during night time. It happened few times in a week until I got together with Tomura. I always stay awake just to be sure nothing happens to him. Tonight too. I looked at him sleep. Tomura was an example of perfect human. His light blue hair was placed on his pale face. His face has a noticeable scar on his lip and right eye, other scars were less visible on his eyes. He was wearing a complet of white t-shirt and pants. T-shirt showed his also pale and thin hands while sweat pants covered almost his whole legs. I was the first person Tomura trusted. His life was hell so I'm just trying to give him everything he needs and wants. I would do anything for him.
'I love you.' I whispered in his ear.
'.. Love you too.. Stop staring and go to sleep, it's late..'
Well, fuck. Why was he even awake now? And how did he know I was staring? I don't really care. I placed my hands around his torso and held him tightly.
He turned around and looked at me sleepy.
'Good job, now I can't sleep..'
His hair was covering his eyes do I moved it behind his ears with my free hand.
'Shh.. Try to sleep, little mouse.. Like you told me, it's late.'
He yawned as I placed a kiss on his forehead. He wrapped his hands and legs around me. His head was resting on my shoulder.
'I still can't sleep Dabi..'
'Close your eyes and rest, you don't need to sleep if you can't..'
After few minutes he was in deep sleep. I decided I'll just stay awake for a bit more.
___________________________
If you see any grammar mistakes please tell me! I hate when I see them :(