✫Truth Hurts✫

✫Afo was defeated which meant Tomura was alone. It hurt him to only think about his better father. He wasn't always there but when he was Tomura was complete. He loved spending time with his new father before attacks. Becouse of him Tomura became a strong leader with powerful count of villains, he told him what to do but now Tomura was lost. League did lnt make any further steps without their leader. They didn't communicate much since then.
Well, the only one he talked to was Dabi. He was with Tomura from beginning. After all, he was his boyfriend and the only one Tomura trusted after his boss died.

But with slightest mistake all trust can be gone within a second.

'Dabi..'
'Dabi.'
Young leader called for older male.
'Dabi-'
He found his sitting on his table writing something. Before Tomura could say anything Dabi slammed his pen on the table.
'What do you want?' he said rather harshly. Smaller male flinched , his boyfriend never talked to him like that.
'...' Tomura didn't know how to respond.
'Is it about your ' father' again? Can you just stop. You come here and tell me about your little depression and problems for 3 months now! '
' I.. '
' You know what's the worst!? He was never here for you. Every time you enter a room mood drops. Literally we didn't have a single talk that isn't about all for one! '
It seemed that Dabi just snapped at weakened male. He didn't know how to respond. He didn't expect that.
' I don't get it Tomura, am I just somebody to talk to?! Am I just that to you?! '
It hurt Tomura to hear that. Dabi was the only person he cared about. Hearing how he truly felt about whole situation was painful but understandable.
' Only thing you do is cry! Whole league of villains will fall Becouse of your little fuckin' tragic event. People die everyday! Get. Over. It.'
Younger one was in loss of the words.
' Than.. Thank you for telling me how you truly feel. ' he smiled and want to his room and locked it. If he stayed a bit longer he would cry in front of him again. Tomura sat next to his doors and sobbed.

Funny how emotions work, right? One time your happy and then by nothing you become angry. One moment you trust somebody and then on the other, you don't.

Tomura understood it all. He truly understood how Dabi felt. He really didn't want to make him feel like he's using him just for comfort and a cry pillow. He didn't want to make him feel like nothing. He grabbed his phone and opened Instagram.
___________________________
✫Dabae✫

Me; lets breakup

Typing...
___________________________
He didn't want to know what did he write, he k ew he did the right thing. Leaving Dabi for his good.
Notifications kept growing as he packed his things in black backpack. They continued coming when he hopper through the window.
___________________________

Hya! It was raining so I decided like, why not follow the mood? It's always raining here so that would be a good excuse for all my stories haha.
Their smut relationship really said :

🤺Don't 🤺touch 🤺me 🤺

HAHAHHA
___________________________