[Hero]

........

.......

"Tenko, this is 2nd best hero, Endeavor and his wife Rei. Say hello." his mother started a talk.

"Hi..."
They were visiting Todoroki family. Tenko's mother was one of the best heroes in Japan, right after Endeavor.
"Hi to you too. This is Touya, he is around your age. Maybe a bit older.. I'm sure you'll have fun."
The man, Enji, spoke looking almost irritated at the red-head boy next to him. He was tall and definitely had better figure than Tenko.
"You can take your guest to your room Touya.."
Said the white haired woman. She looked like she was in her young ages, completely different from the father. Touya nodded and grabbed Tenko's arm.
"I'm Touya."
He started a talk. The black haired boy looked up from his fingers and finally spoke back.
"Tenko."
Touya closed the doors behind him and popped onto the bed in his black suit.
"Do you.. Do you like heroes?"
Tenko asked causing the other one to look up.
"I have nothing against it, but I sure don't want to be one."
"Why's that? Being a hero must be amazing.! Image saving paople and.. And.."
He couldn't finish because he got an disapproving look from Touya.
"They do it only because if the fame."
"W-What..?"
"They won't go around and save people unless there's a camera near."
It would be crazy if I said Tenko felt shocked. His heart broke. The only happiness from his childhood was playing to be a hero.
"That's not-.. That's not true.!"
"And how would you know?"
The red eyed male's eyes teared up a bit. It's not true. It's not true. It's not.. It's can't be. Right?
"Sorry.. I shouldn't be tiring you with my stupid thoughts.."
"No.. No, heroes are real! They save people because they care and not because of the fame.! If there weren't for heroes.. If there weren't for them my childhood would be even worse.. They are real and I'll show you.."
He wiped his tears and looked straight (more like gay lel) in the cyan eyes in front of him.
"And how's that?"
"A hero doesn't need to be famous to be one.. It's someone who helps you a lot and doesn't need something in return, someone like a friend, my mom told me. I don't really know if it's true but I hope it is. I hope I can have my hero one day.."

"A friend.?"
"Yeah. I never had one myself. Did you have them?"
"What's a friend?"
"Well.. My sister, Hana, told me that it's somebody who is with you all the time and someone who makes you happy."
"That sounds nice.."
"It does.. It really does.."
"Do friends care about others?"
"Yeah."

.......
Tenko and Touya went to the park. It wasn't far but I would be lying if I said it was close. The park had a clear river and a bench underneath the tree.
Two boys happened to sit right on that bench, talking.
"If I had a friend, I would want him to agree with me all the times."
Stated Touya looking at the river, smiling.
"Mine would be polite."
"and caring."
Added Tenko to his previous sentence.
The bond they had was freshly made but it was tight. Especially because both of them didn't have any closer contacts to other people. It was all so awkward yet comforting.
"Touya.. Do you want to be my friend?"

"No. I don't want to be a hero."
Touya replied and got up, interrupting the silence and walking away.
"Wait up.!"
Tenko tried to walk as fast as the boy that was now meters away from him.
"Go away, you can find someone better to be your friend. I don't want it."
"Please wait.. We don't need to be friends, it's just nice to talk to someone, I'm sorry..!"

......
Eventually, the got back to the park.
"Do you have a quirk?"
Tenko asked, looking at the boy next to him with interest.
"Yeah, but I prefer not having one.."
"Oh.. Im sure it can't be that bad. Not as bad as mine though.."
Touya looked at the smaller boy and then at his hands, lighting a small blue fire from his fingers. Tenko's eyes flashed with joy.
"It's so beautiful.."
He said getting closer to the fire, almost touching it. When he was about to, Touya shut it down, levibg some smoke going in the air.
"It's a curse, I hate my quirk."
"You shouldn't! I think it's amazing.!"
There was a light shade of pink on Touya's cheeks as he looked at the boy in disableaf.
"You- What?"
"I think it's the best quirk I've ever seen."
"Really.? Thanks.."

.......
"What's your quirk?"

Tenko's eyes widened and he looked down at his hands.
"It.. It's not good, it's a villainous quirk.."
"Now who said that to you?! "
Touya asked overprotective.
"It's true, I hate it.."
"I'm sure it can't be that bad."

In that moment a black cat climbed on the bench they were sitting on. It had yellow eyes and fluffy fur. The cat climbed on Touya's lap and he started petting it.
"It's so cute.."
Mumbled Tenko looking at the kitten playing with Touya's hand.
"Why don't you pet it?"
"I can't.."
"Of course you can, don't be ridiculous.!"
Touya said grabbing the boy's hand and placing it on the cat's back. Tenko tried to move his hand away slightly tearing up when he touched the cat.
Second by second the cat became more and more gray and then it froze, turning into millions of pieces and falling on the floor as dust. Tenko placed his hand on his mouth and started sobbing. Within a second he was gone, running deeper into the park. Touya sat the confused. What the hell just happened? He quickly got up after a second and went to find the black haired male.
"Tenko!"
"Tenko where are you.!?"
"Oi!"
He stopped when he heard sobbing being the bush. There he was.
"What's wrong? What happened to the cat?"
"It's.. It's de-ad.. And its my fault.. It's all my fault.."
He said crying his eyes out and pinching himself.
"It's not your fault.. I made you touch it."

The truth was.. Touya was naturally bad at comforting people. Maybe only Natsuo was an exception.
But this time Touya felt like he needed to comfort the younger boy somehow, so he just followed his actions.

In a matter of a second, Touya's arms were wrapped around Tenko, slowly patting his back. Tenko on the other hand pleaded his head on the red-haired boy's shoulder, keeping his hands away as possible.
"Shh.. It's okay.."
Touya was shocked at his own actions. How was he so good at this now?
"I'm so stupid.."
Mumbled Tenko still crying this whole day out.
"You're not."
"I am.. I ruing everything.."
"You don't."
"You wanna know why?"
Touya didn't need an response to continue.
"You made told me what a real hero is and you didn't go away like my siblings when I showed you my quirk.. I actually had a great time Tenko, it was amazing today. Thank you.."

"You're my hero.."
Mumbled Touya and hugged him tighter, sadly realizing that everything has to come to an end.