Chapter Twenty One

*Mature Scenes*
OLIVIA

After we stop at the nearest gas station for some snacks, we go up to Daniels room when we get to the football house.

He chucks the bags on Shawn's bed and turns for his dresser.

"Get dressed in a bikini. We are going swimming."

"But—"

"No complaining. Get dressed. I'll go heat the pool."

He grabs a pair of board shorts and leaves.

"I just had a shower like an hour ago," I whinge to myself. Clearly when it comes to Daniel, he gets what he wants when he wants it. That'll change if we grow closer but for now, I abide his wants and change into my swimwear.

When I walk outside, the backyard is lit up like every time they have parties. The tiki torches are lit, the hanging fairy lights are on and the lights in the pool make it glow a bright blue.

I put the bag of snacks on a lounger and look around.

Daniel is nowhere.

"Daniel? Are you there?" I call out into the dead of night.

Hands wrap around my eyes and I scream.

"Jesus, Clarke." He laughs in my ear and I immediately relax knowing it's him. "You're so jumpy."

"Well yeah, when someone grabs me, I scream."

"Oh fuck... Clarke, I didn't think." He nuzzles my neck and wraps his arms around me in a silent apology.

"It's fine, I know you'd never hurt me." I whisper.

His hands move around my body, feeling me up from behind. "Why don't we get you out of this little dress?" I put a cover dress over my bikini because I didn't feel comfortable walking around in his house naked.

"Yeah, in a second. Something has just come to mind."

"Mmh?" he mumbles.

"How did you guys manage to snag a three story, eight-bedroom house?" I've always wondered this but I didn't think it was my place to ask Daniel. I was afraid he'd jump down my throat and yell at me before we started... whatever this is.

"My dad. He's rich as fuck. He bought the land and hired people to build the house over the summer before my freshman year. I was promised to the football team. The guys were too so he wanted us all together like he was with his team in college."

"Ah, very lucky."

He lets go of me at that. "I'm not lucky, Clarke. You have no idea what it's like in my life."

Oh, okay zero-to-hundred real fast.

"I didn't mean—"

"No, I know. Don't worry about it." he moves his hands down my sides and grabs the hem of my dress, roughly tugging it from my body.

I'm left shivering in my small two piece swimsuit. I feel him at my back, raking his hands over my stomach from behind. He spins me and crushes my chest to his tan broad, chiselled chest. His pecks are the size of my palms and I squirm against him. Fuck he's so attractive.

"I love your body." He whispers.

"You are doing wonders for my confidence," I giggle.

"Hmm, you should be confident, your fucking curves...You were kind of right before, I am lucky considering I have your beautiful body plastered to mine." He grips my hips and pulls me up to him, making me wrap my legs around his waist. "Can I get rid of this?" He tugs at the back strings of my bikini top.