Authors Note

⚠️ CAUTION  (18+) ⚠️

This book is a dark college new adult romance. This books contains various triggers that could make you uncomfortable. These may include;
      -   Extremely Detailed Sexual Scenes
      -   Vulgar Language
      -   Assault (Including Sexual)
      -   Anxiety
      -   Abuse
      -   Relationship Problems
      -   Violence
      -   Drug Use
      -   Illegal Activities

Hey guys,

This is my first Wattpad story. Thank you so much for giving this a chance and I hope it doesn't come across as cliche or childish. I've edited the first 15 chapters multiple times and still come across errors so if you see any, don't be afraid to give me some constructive criticism to better my book. I want you guys to be apart of this adventure with me and the characters!!

This story will mostly be based on the complexities of a relationship. The ups and downs and how jealously, rage, lies and deceptions can fuck with a persons head.

I've been a avid romance reader for many years now and I've barely come across stories that show the characters when they are in their relationship. Most books only ever show how they got in it and at the end, they get together but we never actually see them in their relationship and so, I wanted to write my book and explore that with my characters.

Just another note, I created and came up with every scene, name, setting, and style of this book purely from my imagination alone. This story is only fictional and is not a resemblance of real life scenarios.

Also guys, I'm actually Australian! So if somethings in this book are spelt different or seem different to American ways that is why.

Thanks again for giving this story a chance, I appreciate you! Enjoy 😉

Love,

Exclipsexx