Chapter Thirty Two

OLIVIA

"Didn't know you were into voyeurism, baby." His deep voice vibrates into my ear and I sigh from his closeness, completely forgetting everything around me. All I can focus on is his heat at my back. "Like watching people fuck, huh?" He taunts in my ear.

His hand still covers my mouth so my telling him to 'get off' comes out muffled.

"Yeah you do, don't you? You liked watching her being bent over and fucked thoroughly," he rasps in my ear, his other hand that's not covering my mouth descends south slowly over my belly. "Watching her get fucked hard, deep... roughly." His mouth touches my ear and his tongue swipes across my lob, nipping at it here and there.

Despite myself, despite poor Luke being coerced into sex not even a few yards away from us, my eyes roll to the back of my head once Daniels huge palm cups me under the dress I'm wearing but still over my panties, his tongue snaking out to lick the shell of my ear.

He's always had this unwarranted control over me but right now, I can't ignore what is going on right in front of me just because I want to fuck the man at my back.

I snap out of it quick smart.

I nudge his abs with my elbows and he chuckles in my ear.

"Get off me," still comes out muffled and low but he understands me perfectly.

"No can do, baby. You're gonna watch." He turns my face with the hand over my mouth and pulls me deeper into the dark forest but still with a perfect view of Brooke and Luke still going at it.

Daniel, clearly is very intoxicated, even if he's not a stumbling mess. I know he is because this doesn't feel like him. Like the actual Daniel I use to know. This one holding me, making me watch his friend fuck a girl in a bush has freaking issues. I turn my head from side to side but his grip tightens on my head and his hand snakes back to cup me again.

Brookes moans are loud and overly done and it makes me wonder if maybe that appeals to men? Luke seems to be near the end of this disgusting act she's made him do and groans with a few more pumps. She tries to turn to look over at Luke or maybe to turn their position into missionary or something but Luke isn't having it. He shoves her down into the dirt and grinds harder into her, trying to chase his own release but keeps missing it. I guess it would be hard to get off when the woman your fucking is coercing you to do it to keep someone you love out of trouble.

I mumble into Daniels hand. Wanting to get away from this too sexual environment.

"You can't get us caught or they will know you were watching. Then what? Big mouth Brooke will tell everyone what a little peeping Tom you are, and I can't allow some hussy to talk badly about my little Clarke now can I?" He jeers in my ear. The rough heel of his palm makes circle motions over the fabric of my clit and I sigh into his hand. Two of his fingers jab at me closer to my centre and he chuckles when I push into his hand for more. I need more.

Everything else around me fades into nothing, none of my senses work other than touch. I can't see properly, smell anything other than him. I can't hear a single sound other than his whispering voice in my ear.

Is this fucked up? Of course it is. Would I usually care if I wasn't so consumed by Daniel? Of course I would. Have I completely forgotten why we haven't spoken personally in a week? Yes. But right now I'm not giving a single fuck.