Chapter Twenty Five

DANIEL

Holy fuck.

That's literally all I can say right now. She was better than I ever imagined.

I didn't come here tonight with the thought of ever doing that with her. Hell I didn't even know she'd be here but of course I should've put two and two together and known that Zoey would've brought her along.

But fuck. Now I definitely can't get her out of my head. It took me forever to get my fucking dick down because all I could think about was her and how sweet she tasted. The fact that I was the first and only to ever do that to her made me mad with lust.

But I have to stop thinking about that if I want to get through the rest of tonight.

God, I've dreaded tonight since last years annual gala. They are all boring, no place for anyone under the age of thirty but I had to come to support my mother. Plus, I know my father would go off if I didn't attend.

Speaking of my mom, I haven't even seen her yet. She'll probably turn up when dinner is served so I'm not too worried about finding her.

Her gala is a hit just like every year she throws them with the her stepford wife looking friends. They all take the credit but it's mostly my mothers talents that make tonight such a success.

The charity holds a bunch of auctions that range from holidays to cars to stock shares and business buildings. It's that elite.

Knowing my father, he will want to show off his big money tonight like he does every year just to make himself look good. He says it's in support for my mom but we all know that's bullshit.

Dad only does what he thinks is beneficial for him and himself only.

I stride back out into the ballroom and see that Clarke has taken her seat again. God just looking at her makes me be reminded of shit that spewed from her mouth when she spoke such fucking bullshit out on the terrace. Just hearing her speak about that dickhead Matt like that makes me shake with rage but I school my features into indifference in front of all of tonight's attendees. Last thing I need is to lose my shit and go off on some poor unsuspecting victim at my mothers charity auction.

Yes, I've ignored her this past week but I will not feel guilty over it. I've promised her nothing. She can deal with it and keep that pretty little mouth shut unless she's using it for something else.

I make my way past the table to go find my brother. He had his eye on one of the already married women. I believe it was Quinton O'Malley's wife. The old bastard is in his early seventies but has a wife a few years older than my brother. I'm sure he will take her for a spin in one of the janitors closets after dinner though.

"Johnny," I call out and he turns away from his conversation with some dude I'm not too familiar with.

He gives me a knowing look and then glances over my shoulder at Olivia. His smug smirk just grows seeing her all dishevelled looking.

"Don't tell me you fucked the poor girl. She looks all flushed." I immediately scowl at him but I know he's just teasing.

"Watch your mouth," I growl at him.

He holds his hands up in surrender. "You know I'm only kidding little bro." Johnny's not only been my brother but my best friend. This gala shit and other events that we have been forced to attend since we were young has made us closer in a way. We find all sorts of fucked up shit to occupy our time while our parents ran the show. They were always the centre of attention in the business world and I'm dreading the day that they make me take over. "She's a cute little thing. All dainty and timid. I think I've met her actually." He says and I tilt my head at him in confusion.