Chapter 38💚 🔞

Previously on Chapter 37:

Jungkook getting seduced by Taehyung's sexiness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Smut Ahead🔞

Jungkook held Taehyung's waist, and brought him closer.

"I want to take the lead, Jungkookie", Taehyung whinned.

"Wow, are you that confident that you can Top me? Ok then go ahead", Jungkook said.

Taehyung pushed Jungkook to the bed and sat on him, taking the lead. Taehyung unbuttoned Jungkook's shirt and threw it on the floor.

Jungkook's Junior couldn't take it anymore and had a boner. Taehyung was staring intensively making Jungkook ask him...

"Is mine that big that you are scared to blow job me?😉", Jungkook smirked at him.

"Pff, ofcourse not. I have seen way bigger ones, this is too easy for me", Taehyung smiled back at Jungkook but he was lying.

Jungkook's POV:

Does this mean that he didn't lose his Virginity to me? So this is just the second time with me? Why didn't he mention this to me!

----.                  ----.                  ---.             ---

Taehyung unzipped Jungkook's pants and blow jobbbed him. But it wasn't that deep for Jungkook to be satisfied.

Jungkook had no other choice but to grab Taehyung's hair and pull him. Taehyung was in the verge of the tearing.

Taehyung's POV:

This is too big. I am dying. It's too painful 😭

---.        ---.          ----.         ----.        ---.   

Jungkook was feeling it when he saw Taehyung in tears.

"Omy, hyung are you okay?", Jungkook asked worriedly.

"I'm fine", Taehyung said but he wasn't fine.

"Hyung, let me continue", Jungkook said and Taehyung didn't disagree.

Jungkook carried Taehyung and put him on his laps. (As in facing eachother) Jungkook stripped Taehyung on the top and he was only wearing an underwear.

Jungkook went more closer to Taehyung and saw the beautiful red mark on his neck. He licked it and that made Taehyung moan.

"A little lick already made you moan..ahah", Jungkook smirked.

Jungkook went down his neck and looked at his cherry red nipples. Taehyung was blushing so hard.

"Stop staring at it!", said Taehyung hitting his chest.

Jungkook takes one of Taehyung's nipples and sucks it hard and bit it. Taehyung was groaning but it was very pleasuring for him. Jungkook soon gave the same treatment to Taehyung's other nipple before going to his neck and give him full of kisses.

Taehyung was too embarrassed to even look at Jungkook. He kept kissing him.

"Hurry already, Jungkookie!", Taehyung said shyly.

"Wow, someone is getting hurry", Jungkook smirked.

Jungkook removed Taehyung's underwear and threw it on the floor. Jungkook inserted two fingers into Taehyung's asshole.

"Ahhh! Jungkooook, hurry put it in. I couldn't tolerate any longer!", Taehyung moaned heavily.

Jungkook removed his pants and inserted his junior in his asshole.

"Ahhh, Jungkookie go slooower! Ahhh", Taehyung moaned in pleasure.

"Hyung, sorry but I can't. You are too sexy", Jungkook replied.

Jungkook starts to thrust harder and faster than before. Jungkook lips finds another spot and licks Taehyung's sensitive ears.

Taehyung's moans were getting very loud as Jungkook thrust was getting more faster.

They  continued for 4 hours straight without break. At a moment, Taehyung faints on Jungkook's shoulder and that's when they stopped and slept.

To Be Continued... ... ...