Chapter 33 💜

Previously on Chapter 32

Taehyung left the house with Bo-gum.

Meanwhile, in Hoseok's house, Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi, and Jimin arrived at the destination.

"Ding, dong!', the bell rang, Jungkook went to open the door and was surprised to see his family members. 

"Why are you here?", Jungkook asked.

"What do you mean?! It's your birthday, idiot", Namjoon said.

They all went in, even though Jungkook didn't invite them inside. Hoseok brought the birthday cake from the refrigerator and Jackson lit up the candles. 

"Oh wow, so this was planned?", Jungkook questioned.

"Duh!", Jimin exclaimed.

Jungkook was surprised to see Jimin without Taehyung with him. Everyone sang him a birthday song and celebrated Jungkook's birthday. But one thing was bugging Jungkook's mind a lot. I MEANT A LOT.

The time has come for Jungkook to tell everyone who's his mate was. Jungkook isn't very interested to tell who's his mate was.

"You guys don't have to act as if you don't know who my mate is, Taehyung Hyung is 1 year older than me and he should know it and of course he would have told you about it, didn't he?!", Jungkook sadly chuckled.

"what do you mean? Taehyung didn't tell me anything about you being his mate!", Namjoon exclaimed.

"Wait!, so you are telling me, Taehyung told you guys that he is an Omega but he didn't say that his mate is ME!?", Jungkook was shocked. 

"Jimin Hyung, don't tell me you also don't know about it", Jungkook asked.

"Hmm, I actually knew but first wait, I need to clarify some misunderstanding between you and Taehyung and me", Jimin told.

Jimin starts to talk.

"First of all, Are you stupid? How could you not know the basic syllabus of wolf ranks?! The only wolf rank you know is yours (True Blood Alpha)", Jimin scolded him.

"Do you have to know them? Is it even necessary?", Jungkook questioned him.

"Yes, pabo. This is why you weren't very sure if Taehyung was lying to you! Remember when Taehyung told you that I was the one who gave Taehyung the mark on his neck. And you believed it. Well, YOU WERE WRONG!", Jimin shouted at Jungkook.

Jungkook was shocked and confused. 

"I didn't mark Taehyung and I can't because I am a BETA. Betas cannot mark Alpha nor Omegas.", Jimin told.

"So you didn't mark him. THEN WHO DID?!", Jungkook exclaimed in anger.

"YOU!", Jimin told.

"HUH", Jungkook was surprised.

"Yes idiot, It was you. That day you had Rut cycle and you marked Taehyung. You didn't force to have sex with him but Taehyung was willing to have it with you", Jimin scolded him again.  (chapter 24)

"And you asked if I knew Taehyung's mate was you. My answer is YES, I knew but I wasn't very sure about it. Remember that day when I called you down to the school clinic ward and asked you to borrow your jacket for an Omega, it was for Taehyung. He was having his Heat Cycle. Omegas only can be satisfied if they have sex or smell their mate's scents. And that's when I realised you were Taehyung's mate as he was quietened down in few seconds. But I didn't bother asking Taehyung about it as it is his privacy", Jimin was breathless, talking and talking.  (Chapter 7-10)

Jungkook was speechless, he didn't know a lot of things have happened and he misunderstood them.

"Taehyung only likes me as a friend. BUT he loves you more than he loves himself. AND YOU decide to misunderstand the situation and left the house giving him heartbreak. TAEHYUNG LOVES YOU. You shouldn't lose a person like him. He is a kind soul. He didn't want you to get hurt saying that he is an Omega. He thought you won’t accept for who he is", Jimin was done with the speech. 

Jungkook was dumbstruck. He was in tears.

"Is this why Taehyung kept kissing my cheeks whenever he thinks I am feeling down?!, WHY am I so STUPID! Urghhh!I I always loved Taehyung hyung for whoever he is", Jungkook was scolding himself.

"Jungkook ah, are you going to waste your time standing there or you going to find Taehyung?! GO AND RUN IDIOT!", Yoongi shouted at him. 

Jungkook ran out of the house to see Namjoon waiting in the car for everyone to hop on.

"Well prepared honey", Jin praised.

"Well thank you, my dear", Namjoon replied.

"Ok, come on. stop flirting and ride it to our house", Jungkook exclaimed. 

TBC... ... ... ... ...