Chapter 17💜

Previously in Chapter 16:

GO READ!

Yoongi and Taehyung went up to Taehyung's room to talk while Jimin was distracting Jungkook begging him to watch a movie with him....Well of course Jungkook knew it was all a drama.🙄

Yoongi stared at Taehyung.

"Can you go and wear your Alpha perfume, your Omega scent is too strong for me to handle!", Yoongi hurried Taehyung.

Taehyung hurried to the toilet to wear the perfume. After a while he came to talk to Yoongi.

"So....I know, you know I'm an Omega and I want you to keep it a secret from Jungkook. Can you?", Taehyung begged.

"Duh, isn't it obvious enough that you're an Omega, the only stupid one in this house is him! And also why can't he know about it?",Yoongi questioned him.

Taehyung told him the whole story.......

"Aaaaa, that's was a hard decision for you to make isn't! Well, I hope one day, he will know your feelings for him", Yoongi smiled at Taehyung.

Yoongi was about to leave the room and at the same time Jimin entered the room. They both bang their heads into each another 🤣.

"What the fxck🤬!", Yoongi yelled.

"Omg, I'm so sorry",Jimin apologized.

"God, why is this happening to me urghh!", Yoongi walked off the room.

Jimin started blushing like an Idiot.

"Wth are you blushing pabo?, Taehyung stared at him.

"You know for some reason, I think Yoongi is my mate!", Jimin replied with a shock in his face.

"But you are a Beta!?", Taehyung questioned him.

"I don't know! How can I possibly have an Alpha mate! Well I don't care about my love life", Jimin told.

"So what happen downstairs with Jungkookie?", Taehyung asked Jimin.

"Nothing much, he is sleeping in the couch right now!", Jimin told.

Jungkook's POV:

OMG seriously! They think I'm stupid.......hahhahahahah